Amazing news about Berserk!!!
Cidien Wrote:I'm also kinda surprised about all this talk of Berserk. It was a pretty good show, but I don't think it was as great as many people make it out to be. Yes, it would be awesome if there was a second season, but it's not something i'm really really looking forward to either.

I think up to the last three eps. its just a good show with interesting charrecters but those last eps. combined with the cliffhanger ending really burn the series in everyone's memory. And if you happen to pick up some of the things that happen in the manga you really wish they would continue animating it cause it seems the best is yet to come.
those who think Berserk is "not all that"

just read the manga and eat those words...

PS. i recomend ketchup to go with words coz ketchup always helps things go down easier :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:those who think Berserk is "not all that"

just read the manga and eat those words...

PS. i recomend ketchup to go with words coz ketchup always helps things go down easier :p

Yea I saw berserk after Christmas and I knew after the episode with the "*guy and the *girl" that it was going to end badly. But if they ever continue the series than I'm sure people would come out of the woodworks to chant for it.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Why did they cancel the show? I mean the show has a freaking cult following it I just dont get it? I am currently on eps. 23. :mad: :mad: *Shakes fist*
jarjar111 Wrote:Why did they cancel the show? I mean the show has a freaking cult following it I just dont get it? I am currently on eps. 23. :mad: :mad: *Shakes fist*

Not sure, but I believe they had gotten to the point where the manga was at that time. And since the manga's not finished yet . . .

Also, Berserk is much much much more popular here than it ever was in Japan.
So they thought that it was pointless making a show which was running alongside of the manga? correct me if I am wrong..

I really hope they make a second season, I am writing too these people. Do you think that will help if any?
Also the fact that the Anime show was to tell the story of how Gutts grew from the boy you say in ep2 to the guy you saw in ep 1.. go figure.. And it does that very well. and i think the ending is just fine with what it is suppose to tell for the story.. But don't get me wrong i would love a continuation of it..
jarjar111 Wrote:So they thought that it was pointless making a show which was running alongside of the manga? correct me if I am wrong..

I really hope they make a second season, I am writing too these people. Do you think that will help if any?

That didn't stop Sailor Moon.

Good luck with that =P I would too if I knew who to write too.

A second season would do very well. If nto in Japan than here it would.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
I guess this is yet another stupid and false rumor?
Damn, people starting threads like this without and proof
and getting up people's hope are the worst!
sangofe Wrote:I guess this is yet another stupid and false rumor?
Damn, people starting threads like this without and proof
and getting up people's hope are the worst!

Yeah, well its not the first time and certainly won't be the last.

We'll be getting more people like you who check in every so often and check the thread only to get their hopes shot down so for you and the rest to come: sorry Big Grin
jarjar111 Wrote:Why did they cancel the show?

It didn't do too well in Japan. In 1997, it was shown real late at night, and they kept changing the show's time slot, we all know that's a bad thing to happen to shows before it gets cancelled. However, it has become more popular here in the states, so if Big 0 season 2 and Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust are any signs that American's do have some kind of push in the anime market, then maybe with enough demand a second season could happen.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Was Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust made in response to the success of the first? If Urban Vision can put up money for an anime movie, perhaps Media Works can afford a TV Series? Maybe doubtful given that Berserk is not suitable for Cartoon Network etc broadcasts. But we can always hope.
Zagatto Wrote:I did find out that Miyazaki's latest movie "Howl's Moving Castle" is out in Japan and has spent 7 weeks in the number one position. To top that off it's been breaking all sorts of box office records over there (most of which were set by Spirited Away). Sorry for going off topic but I'll go from one thing that excites me to another.
I can't wait to get that movie!
[Image: totororun7ut.gif]
Well, it's like this, I called the guy and he's pretty certain about this. As I said before, so far he has always been right but I won't deny he could be wrong this time. I was really worked up when he first told me about it but now I'm not so sure if he's right or not. I honestly hope he is.
And sangofe, I didn't start a rumour without any proof, this guy has access to resources most of us don't. Besides, what would be legitimate proof in this case? I'd have to say hearing it from Miura himself but that's not likely to happen therefore anything we hear or read might never be 100% correct. Excuse me for hurting your tender feelings!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Excuse me for hurting your tender feelings!

ROFL Big Grin Cool Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/