Amazing news about Berserk!!!
If this is true will it be Berserk re-made intill the (real) last episode or from the last episode of Berserk too the end of the sequal? :confused:
I'd say 'if' they would do it they would continue the series where it left of. Its the biggest cliffhanger in anime. They NEED to continue it (haven't read the manga, do you notice Big Grin ).
WOWSERS!!!

but i dont believe it till i see it
these types of rumors have been around since 1997

anyway hope everyone is good...Big Grin

im goin back to Studying now...Urghhhh Exams suck behemoth b*lls
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Blight Wrote:Let me be in the spirit of prayer: Dear Lord. Please let this man I have never met before and have absolutely not faith in be right. I know that I haven't waited as long as some others for this to come to pass, so I ask it not only in my name but in thousand, perhaps millions, of people who wish it as well. Amen.

But seriously, I saw berserk like two weeks ago, then i bought His and her Circumstances and have had no interest in watching cause Berserk depressed me so much. Please let it be true, please...

Haha. I just finished the series aswell. A couple of days before Christmas.
It was not a jolly Christmas.

I finished it while I was babysitting and I swear. I almost went home crying.

It took GTO and Bebop to get me out of my depression.

This is AWESOME news. Im in blissful heaven. Unless it's a false resource. Then I'll go around crying.

I have faith. From what I've seen Andromeda knows her stuff.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Haha. I just finished the series aswell. A couple of days before Christmas.
It was not a jolly Christmas.

I finished it while I was babysitting and I swear. I almost went home crying.

It took GTO and Bebop to get me out of my depression.

This is AWESOME news. Im in blissful heaven. Unless it's a false resource. Then I'll go around crying.

Yeah, I almost cried too. It?s funny how I can endure physical pain but cry easily over emotional stuff. Like when I was I first grade I broke my arm on first morning recess and went the nurse. She said I just sprained it, so went around all day with a broken arm and then got home and my parents took me to the hospital and I had fractured it all the way down my arm. I never cried once, but * spoiler about Bebop *

when Spike Died I cried my eyes out. I?m weird I guess.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Yeah, I almost cried too. It?s funny how I can endure physical pain but cry easily over emotional stuff. Like when I was I first grade I broke my arm on first morning recess and went the nurse. She said I just sprained it, so went around all day with a broken arm and then got home and my parents took me to the hospital and I had fractured it all the way down my arm. I never cried once, but * spoiler about Bebop *

I'm currently on the last disk of FXs take on Bebop. and I already knew about that spoiler..thanks to my freinds stupid magazine.

Im the same way.

I've cried in so many series its not even funny. I could make a list, but that would be too imbarresing. =\
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
Made By Blight ^
Well, I called the guy today to confirm the news but he wasn't there so I'll call again tomorrow. I hope what he said is true as much as you guys. I really want a sequel to Berserk!

Blight Wrote:Yeah, I almost cried too. It?s funny how I can endure physical pain but cry easily over emotional stuff. Like when I was I first grade I broke my arm on first morning recess and went the nurse. She said I just sprained it, so went around all day with a broken arm and then got home and my parents took me to the hospital and I had fractured it all the way down my arm. I never cried once, but * spoiler about Bebop *

I'm also a bit like that. I don't cry over anything that happens in real life but if someone dies in an anime I cry like a baby. Go figure! Rolleyes
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Hmm.

As a mentioned on another thread. I finished Bebop last night.

Cried like a baby.

Starting at the end of episode 24 =\
Made By Blight ^
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I'm also a bit like that. I don't cry over anything that happens in real life but if someone dies in an anime I cry like a baby. Go figure! Rolleyes

Good thing for me that I don't cry.
See thats where you guys got it wrong.. I didn't see his funeral or anything he is just resting on the floor after the hard fight.. So you all are making assumptions (sp?)

*note can you tell i am in denyal about it*
Schultz Wrote:See thats where you guys got it wrong.. I didn't see his funeral or anything he is just resting on the floor after the hard fight.. So you all are making assumptions (sp?)

*note can you tell i am in denyal about it*

I've been thinking like that all day.

But, unless there is ever a sequel (which I seriously doubt there will be) We have no proof =(
Made By Blight ^
Spike and Wolfwood getting killed are probably the two most emotional scenes of anime ever. Sad

I'm also kinda surprised about all this talk of Berserk. It was a pretty good show, but I don't think it was as great as many people make it out to be. Yes, it would be awesome if there was a second season, but it's not something i'm really really looking forward to either.
Cidien Wrote:Spike and Wolfwood getting killed are probably the two most emotional scenes of anime ever. Sad

You forget about Grave of the Fireflies?
This is just rumor if Berserk was going to be shown in March it would have been announced a long time ago. Just rumors just to give people false hope for a second season.
If this news were true it would have been in Young Animal.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36