Reputation!!
Sweet_Marie Wrote:In a way it's a good thing.People were abuseing the privillage of rateing.Giveing bad feedback for no reason. Rolleyes

I gave a decent amount of bad and a decent amount of good but your right about that. People kept giving bad feedback for the dumbest shit...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
It was fun, it didn't hurt anybody in anyway, I WANT IT BACK!!!!!!!!! Taken away when I was so close to the first page. Sad
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
elcoholic Wrote:Its gone. The reputation points are gone :eek:
Yes they are gone.. IMHO i didn't like them really in the first place and i pretty much said "i would" give them a try. When i personally find people wanting to compare where they are and such i get annoyed by it. Personally i really hate these threads. And i hate when people thinking that because they have a higher post count they should be listened to more.. We had this happen once before and i actually removed the post count from being displayed..

Also another thing i think it was implemented way to late in the life of the forums. If it would of been around since the start it would of done better.. Plus the introduction of the flame forum has eroded any use of the Reputation system because people get easily upset and start doing crap.
Im Glad it?s gone.
There was really no point to that meter. At the rvb forums they don?t have post counts which was a good idea because it?s so competitive. There are like 30,000 posts or more for each episode and that?s just crazy. I think most of the people here judge more on when you joined then how many posts you have.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:Im Glad it?s gone.
There was really no point to that meter. At the rvb forums they don?t have post counts which was a good idea because it?s so competitive. There are like 30,000 posts or more for each episode and that?s just crazy. I think most of the people here judge more on when you joined then how many posts you have.

-LE

Some maybe the way I judge people is on how they post meaning what they say whether its intelligent or goofy. Basically based on how someone acts mature or immature...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
what if the way a person's posts are intelligent or goofy like, but really the person behind the typing is not like that at all. hmmm.............

it's fun to go on the net, right?
what i believe is that it is the internet, this happen. am i ever going to see that person face to face ever in my life, probably not.
i'm not the type of person to start fights or even want to get involved, i just walk away.
same on the net, it's not worth it. (thats just adding more stress that isn't needed)

and another note about the reputation, i still really didn't get the whole thing about it. just the fact that to leave neg. or pos. feedback, right. anywho, there's no more worries about it.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
i might sound stooooooooooopid
but i didnt even know there was a proper
(well now former) rating/reputation system!

personally who cares what people rate you as long as you
express yourself..

\m/
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:i might sound stooooooooooopid
but i didnt even know there was a proper
(well now former) rating/reputation system!

personally who cares what people rate you as long as you
express yourself..

\m/

I did't know it was there until someone pointed it out to me. Now I'm going to miss it, ah

well.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn