Reputation!!
Homeless Joe Wrote:yeah, so what if she's a girl

Because a gentleman is always polite to the female.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Vicious Wrote:It was me. It dropped him down one level. I usually don't leave any feedback for anybody. Only exception is if they leave me negative feedback first. Loser there left me negative for that one thread where I told him that he doesn't know anything and to stop correcting me.

Actually, if you'll notice the people at the bottom of the rep list, I've left negatives for most of them. But I doubt they're down there just because of me. It's more because they're just annoying people in general and got numerous negatives.

Only exception is if they leave me negative feedback first.

I assume by negative you mean bad reputaion points. If so then I don't recall giving you negative points. Perhaps someone else gave you a negative didn't sigh there names and then you though it was me. It makes sence since the negative I got from you didn't have any relevance to me. In anycase please show me what you think I said?

If by negative you mean did I put you in your place in a post then yes, yes I did.

It was me. It dropped him down one level.

No I am back to normal. Nice try do. Wink
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:[B]

If by negative you mean did I put you in your place in a post then yes, yes I did.

What?? WTF are you talking about? :confused:

The negative I received was for the 1st post where I said "Who are you" and talked about how Ryujin was like "this is my brother". Can't read the entire comment since it cuts off after about 4 words. But unless you have a fanclub, it was you that left me that feedback.
Batz Kage Wrote:Small world...full of arses..

Hahahhah someone neg me again for saying that we have common neg pts from those people.
For the record Vic, I knew you were lying. :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Vicious Wrote:What?? WTF are you talking about? :confused:

The negative I received was for the 1st post where I said "Who are you" and talked about how Ryujin was like "this is my brother". Can't read the entire comment since it cuts off after about 4 words. But unless you have a fanclub, it was you that left me that feedback.

WTF are you talking about? So basically you couldn't handle a debate and instead just tryed to lower my reputaion? You don't seem to know your ass from your hand. basically are you saying I posted something that you disagreed with and gave me a bad reputaion point. Or that you got a bad reputation from me? I just don't understand the crap that is sprouting from your mouth.
-Kanon!!
Okay, so yeah...take your "problem" to the Flame Forum. You want to be picked upon by Vicious, go elsewhere.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Japschin Wrote:Hahahhah someone neg me again for saying that we have common neg pts from those people.
I got one for my science of deduction post, which means it's either LE or someone wanting to use him as cover.... Although I don't recall giving LE reason to dislike me.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Black Howling Wrote:Only exception is if they leave me negative feedback first.

I assume by negative you mean bad reputaion points. If so then I don't recall giving you negative points. Perhaps someone else gave you a negative didn't sigh there names and then you though it was me. It makes sence since the negative I got from you didn't have any relevance to me. In anycase please show me what you think I said?

It was me. It dropped him down one level.

No I am back to normal. Nice try do. Wink

I would advise against this course of action,but I see it is too late now.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Heehee, I have a question! Where do you see where you are in reputation points?Is there like a list or something? I hope this is not toooo stupid of a question.Ahh,and I would very much like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays.

Always,Sweet_Marie
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Because a gentleman is always polite to the female.
now don't get me wrong, i'm almost always polite to women, i open doors, carry stuff, watch my language and all that, but what i don't get is all the women claiming they want equal rights and all that, whining about how men are always getting better deals and all that bullshit, but for all their whining about equal rights, they don't complain when guys open the door for them and why don't they ever open the door for me or carry my things? hell, a lot of the girls i know cuss and most don't care if a guy cusses around them, some expect it. girls have some of the worst mouths i know.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I'm a lady when I need to be...the rest of the time, I'm one of the guys. It happens when you are in the military. Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Its gone. The reputation points are gone :eek:
elcoholic Wrote:Its gone. The reputation points are gone :eek:

In a way it's a good thing.People were abuseing the privillage of rateing.Giveing bad feedback for no reason. Rolleyes
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
but i thought it was a lot of fun Sad
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo