Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Reputation!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good LORD!! How does someone who has EIGHT (8) damn posts have more Reputation points than I do?!?!?

What the hell?!?! Please explain, cause that's a little pissy. :mad: :mad:
Maybe someone with a really high rep rated positive for that member? I know that the higher points you have, when you rate someone, that person gets more pts.
Eg. Let's say I only have 10 pts and I rated you, you only get a pt.
If someone else with 100pts rated you, you get a lot more pts.

I thought Shultz knows how the rating system goes?? :p Big Grin Wink
Japschin Wrote:Maybe someone with a really high rep rated positive for that member? I know that the higher points you have, when you rate someone, that person gets more pts.
Eg. Let's say I only have 10 pts and I rated you, you only get a pt.
If someone else with 100pts rated you, you get a lot more pts.

I thought Shultz knows how the rating system goes?? :p Big Grin Wink

Hm..So that's how it works..
Not 100% sure but it works roughly this way.
I don't like this system a bit. Its possible to insult someone in the comments box and there's no way of knowing who it was.
dumb question..........
where's the reputation pionts?
Gemini Wrote:dumb question..........
where's the reputation pionts?

Click on user CP in the toobar. You can't see others directly but you can see your own that way...
elcoholic Wrote:I don't like this system a bit. Its possible to insult someone in the comments box and there's no way of knowing who it was.

That happens to me all of the time....
And that is when the science of deduction comes in handy.

Basicly, if you ended up with bad point during an arguement it was likely (about 67%) the one you're arguing with. Otherwise it's one of their lackys, or simply someone who is passing by & does not like your tone. But, this is thrown out the window when it was someone just looking for one of your post to judge you with.

Ex: Two of my like 3-4 bad points I remember getting were from an insult to LE & an arguement with Robojack; now assuming someone else didn't judge me on those post just because they were looking for one of my post to use (also I would think they would have used my first on the page), then I can safely assume where those two points came from.
Hehhe Batz.....that's where our common negative pts came from huh? I got one when I told Robo to speak for himself when he kept using the entire Asian ethnicity to back his arguements and two for making comments about LE's recent ban.
Japschin Wrote:Hehhe Batz.....that's where our common negative pts came from huh? I got one when I told Robo to speak for himself when he kept using the entire Asian ethnicity to back his arguements and two for making comments about LE's recent ban.
Small world...full of arses..
Heehee, someone gave you positive points since this thread, Ka-Ta, cuz now you're alot higher than me! :p
I have a question. My reputaion used to say 'you are on a distuingish (it's a hard word to spell!) road. Now it say's I am of unknown quantity at this point. Is this better or worse?
It's worse. "Distinguish road"---starting level, "Unknown"----- -ve level
Black Howling Wrote:I have a question. My reputaion used to say 'you are on a distuingish (it's a hard word to spell!) road. Now it say's I am of unknown quantity at this point. Is this better or worse?
I say point the finger at your brother Tongue He should have a larger amount of points (I should know I gave him a positive one onceTongue), and weren't you two arguing about Soul Calibur.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5