Reputation!!
Batz Kage Wrote:I say point the finger at your brother Tongue He should have a larger amount of points (I should know I gave him a positive one onceTongue), and weren't you two arguing about Soul Calibur.

No it's not him (if he did I would use my Tae Kwon Do!) It is almost diffently Vicious. The negitive say's 'tsk tsk. LEaving negatives is not a good thing little boy' What the hell is he talking about? And was he trying to say something about LE with LEaving?

However someone just gave me a point thats says 'wootp' I don't know what that means but my reputation is back to normal yay!
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:No it's not him (if he did I would use my Tae Kwon Do!) It is almost diffently Vicious. The negitive say's 'tsk tsk. LEaving negatives is not a good thing little boy' What the hell is he talking about? And was he trying to say something about LE with LEaving?

However someone just gave me a point thats says 'wootp' I don't know what that means but my reputation is back to normal yay!
I doubt it was Vicious, a negative from him would really damage your rep points, he's the highest reputation on the boards.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
YEAH!! A productive rant!! Thanks for the Rep Points...hehe, I do give them out too. Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I just got one of those grey neutral points from someone who said "I want bang bang." WTF? :confused: I can't tell if it was supposed to be good or bad because they don't have enough rep themselves to effect me.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
ladysilverice Wrote:I just got one of those grey neutral points from someone who said "I want bang bang." WTF? :confused: I can't tell if it was supposed to be good or bad because they don't have enough rep themselves to effect me.

It's one that makes little sense that's for sure. Most people don't seem to leave a name when they add or deduct from your reputation. I know I do and I have seen one or two others...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
ladysilverice Wrote:I just got one of those grey neutral points from someone who said "I want bang bang."
hahahahahahaha, wooo, that's funny
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
someone gave me negative points when i made fun of kak hole, hahahahahahaha.
hey these are really fun!!! someone gave me another negative point when i made fun of power rangers, hahahahaha, maybe it was the pink ranger, lol
Homeless Joe Wrote:hey these are really fun!!! someone gave me another negative point when i made fun of power rangers, hahahahaha, maybe it was the pink ranger, lol

Ha-Ha someone gave me a negative for saying double spacings annoying...Ah the stupidity of it all...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
It's just really odd because people don't give rep points very often... and then I get that f***** up one out of the blue.
~Lady Ice~
ladysilverice Wrote:It's just really odd because people don't give rep points very often... and then I get that f***** up one out of the blue.

You aint kidding...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Japschin Wrote:Hehhe Batz.....that's where our common negative pts came from huh? I got one when I told Robo to speak for himself when he kept using the entire Asian ethnicity to back his arguements and two for making comments about LE's recent ban.

So did I!!(on the second part) That means that little, erherm, gave us all negs!
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I WANT BANG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was positive though
babyeater0 Wrote:I WANT BANG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was positive though

So it was you? When she posted that I had a feeling it was you lol...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
One thing that I dislike is when people don't sign their names afterwards. If you gave me a positive, then I want to know, because most likely I'll give you some too! If it is a neg, then I go back and see what I have done wrong so that I can improve. Another thing that I dislike is when someone leaves a neg whithout giving a reason, because I like to know what I can do better.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka