Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
So you can complain, jsut not flame in the rants section?
In other words, all rants must be done with no emotion of anger, that basicly takes all the fun & meaning out of it -_-...ok not really, but it's nicer to be able to express anger with words why ranting: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=rant
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Vicious Wrote:No word limit. But I'm not trying to get banned. Remember, we can only say certain things in a certain part of the forum. This section is a 'No Smoking' zone.

Are these rules collected anywhere? I know they have changed since I joined, but none of the FAQs have been updated(that I noticed). Plus I missed the end of the anything goes thread so I never really saw the actual conclusion.
conclusion after some pleas = flame forum !!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
But way not just combine the Flame board onto the Rants board. To many people the ideas are inner-changible

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

rav96 Wrote:but then again most "chicks" from what ive seen like the shit heads
who

"treat em mean keep em keen"

most of the time Nice guys finish last Sad

Hehe,I know I am kinda late but I really like the nice guys..I have never dated anyone yet because like someone mentioned before most guys now a days are *beep*/*awefully blarg*..anyways I am waiting for a nice guy to come along and sweep me off my feet..Until then I am in no rush...and this sounds stupid but I fully believe that there is only but one out there for me and I am waiting for him.because people always remember their first love and I don't want any of my love to go to anyone else but him.. :o

And TRUE,I have read this whole thread includeing what you said..but I am not to good at giving out advice..but all I can say is learn to always love yourself and believe and look in your heart..and do not believe pretty words/you are the only/I don't like sex/you are the most beautiful/...guys say stuff to catch you.don't fall for it..Look for actions not just flattery..Well,that is the only thing I can say......That and I would be anyone's friend that needs/wants one...Marie ^_^
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Vicious Wrote:Kid, the reason I've been leaving you alone is because I usually don't read your posts. That's why I didn't even know you had mentioned my name. But if you continue to mention my name, I will start replying to your posts. You're 14, so it's not even fun for me to talk to you. But if you're gonna talk about your 'relationship' with me, tell them the truth -That you're my bitch!!! Whose this sound like - "Please, I give up. I wave the white flag. Don't pick on me."

Damnit!!!! I wrote more and then had to delete it since I noticed that this is in 'Rants'.

Well can't deny that, i just bit off a little more than i could chew in my first few weeks. But i am not your bitch!
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Hehe,I know I am kinda late but I really like the nice guys..I have never dated anyone yet because like someone mentioned before most guys now a days are *beep*/*awefully blarg*..anyways I am waiting for a nice guy to come along and sweep me off my feet..Until then I am in no rush...and this sounds stupid but I fully believe that there is only but one out there for me and I am waiting for him.because people always remember their first love and I don't want any of my love to go to anyone else but him.. :o

And TRUE,I have read this whole thread includeing what you said..but I am not to good at giving out advice..but all I can say is learn to always love yourself and believe and look in your heart..and do not believe pretty words/you are the only/I don't like sex/you are the most beautiful/...guys say stuff to catch you.don't fall for it..Look for actions not just flattery..Well,that is the only thing I can say......That and I would be anyone's friend that needs/wants one...Marie ^_^

they be some wise word indeed Big Grin
but not all women be as pure of heart as you and for some innate reason like the shit heads :confused:
but then again there are the ones that wait...guess thats what im doin..and kinda have found her...kinda though...not really 100% sure what love feels like yet...though she be far...but im in it for he long haul..when you do find the one i hope you gain everything you are waiting for..but rember everyone has there falliures and be warry of setting a pedastool that no one can reach. if you get what im saying Smile otherwise the one you find may feel like they are never enough for you.
and yeah like 99% guys say soo much crap just to get "in there" Rolleyes like ive always said "actions speak louder than words"
PS. guys even if they may have a low sexdrive as i, they have one nonetheless. so dont put it against em Testosterone makes us wanna hump and fight Rolleyes Wink but its if they take actions on it that counts..just thought i'd add that if a guy evr say yeah i hate sex...ive not experienced t yet but allready know i'll probly like it :o Smile
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Sweet_Marie Wrote:Hehe,I know I am kinda late but I really like the nice guys..I have never dated anyone yet because like someone mentioned before most guys now a days are *beep*/*awefully blarg*..anyways I am waiting for a nice guy to come along and sweep me off my feet..Until then I am in no rush...and this sounds stupid but I fully believe that there is only but one out there for me and I am waiting for him.because people always remember their first love and I don't want any of my love to go to anyone else but him.. :o

This is a disaster waiting to happen. When you 'think' you have found true love (because you don't have any comparing material) and give him your all there's a large possibility that you won't be able to let him go if he ends up not being all you expected, slowly making you miserable in the process. But you'll make it right in your own mind because he's your first 'true' love. Plus your expectations will be way to high if you keep looking for the perfect man and you'll put yourself in a vulnerable position for men who want to take advantage of you. There are many guys who can 'play' the perfect man for a while. Watch out for that.

I've seen it happen to some girls and its not a pretty sight when they finally realise there's no such thing as the perfect guy.
rav96 Wrote:they be some wise word indeed Big Grin
but not all women be as pure of heart as you and for some innate reason like the shit heads :confused:

More women than you think prefer nice guys like you. Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

You sound like me from about 3 years ago. Like elcoholic said, it's really not smart to latch on to your first love, especial if that person is a lying, kniving, s!utty brat....>.> <.<

Good luck....

Batz Kage Wrote:You sound like me from about 3 years ago. Like elcoholic said, it's really not smart to latch on to your first love, especial if that person is a lying, kniving, s!utty brat....>.> <.<

Good luck....

Ok,I want to reply to everyone that was talking to me but I don't know how to quote everyone.I know very much that there is no such thing as perfect guys perfect people for that matter.but I know that there is one out there that will be the best for me.I know he won't be perfect.I know we will get in arguments with each other but who doesn't ..and I have all the faith in the world that I will find and be with him someday..I almost dated someone he claimed he liked me for a long time and would do anything for me but two days before our first date.I prayed with all my heart and with all the faith I posses that if he was not the right one for me that it would be broken off.and the very next day he broke it off..My Lord has been there for me through so many occasions in my life and in my family's life's that there would be no way for me to not have faith..and I very much learned from my brothers and sisters mistakes.I am the seventh child down in my family..but I very very much appreciate all the advice that everyone has given to me..I will always keep in mind all the stuff that each one of you told me..ALWAYS Smile Marie
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
How good are you with stress & depression?

hmmmmm about as good as me Wink
damn Emo Kid

"lets kill him"

anyway Batz :bigHUG: you be the one keeping me sane when it
come to "her" and i shall do the same to thee

We be the \m/, f*ck the paper,scissors Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:hmmmmm about as good as me Wink
damn Emo Kid

"lets kill him"

anyway Batz :bigHUG: you be the one keeping me sane when it
come to "her" and i shall do the same to thee

We be the \m/, f*ck the paper,scissors Wink
reminds me, JJ2 is slipping, I caught a technicality... she wants me to be happy for her, move on, but want the best for her, then she messed up & said I'd be the best she could ever have, so I got to twist her words around a bit Tongue

mWahahahahahahaha!!!
damn you caught her out there...soz not been on MSN for an age...barred myself so i can do some dissertation...but looks like IA forum is now my distraction Rolleyes
We will Conquer the JJ Disease
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/