tis a good punkage
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ah the day of Marvel. That makes me go back. Anyway cutting off this flashback. Also BE

don't know you that well but if you are looking to mess with her mind, DON'T. Now if only

more people kept to the code of Chivalry.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Now if only

more people kept to the code of Chivalry.
my Thoughts exactly

men nowaday are 99% assholes and just think about one thing
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:my Thoughts exactly

men nowaday are 99% assholes and just think about one thing

I agree, but I?m also a convert. I used to just use women (but they used me too so were kind of even). But now I strive to be a perfect gentleman.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Are you sure? There was a girl at my school who would always were a shirt that had a half button up front and wouldn?t button it, just so she could throw her very impressive cleavage right in front of you. She isn?t the only one but for some reason she sticks in my head better?

Usually, people who show off a lot do so because they're very insecure.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
or a complete slut :p

but offcoarse

brought on by insecurity Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Blight Wrote:I agree, but I?m also a convert. I used to just use women (but they used me too so were kind of even). But now I strive to be a perfect gentleman.
you know, a lot of chicks are attracted to "perfect gentleman" Wink
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
but then again most "chicks" from what ive seen like the shit heads
who

"treat em mean keep em keen"

most of the time Nice guys finish last Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
ladysilverice Wrote:BE, you already said that Vicious was the president of your fanclub. It wasn't really funny the first time. The second time, it's just stalking.

He did? Where's he said this at? I haven't seen it. I hope he's not going around saying stupid shit like that. :mad:
Vicious Wrote:He did? Where's he said this at? I haven't seen it. I hope he's not going around saying stupid shit like that. :mad:

He did man I will find it...

babyeater0 Wrote:Hello miso, i joined after you left. My name is jeff but you can call me thewingedperv and there is a fan club devoted to how awsome i am. If you want to join just consult the president of it vicious.

See? It's from Things to Ask...Go rip his head off Vicious *Waits* Muahahaha
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
*watches*

mWahahahahahaaaaaa
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
babyeater0 Wrote:By the way if you want to join my fan club true please consult its president, vicious.

Kid, the reason I've been leaving you alone is because I usually don't read your posts. That's why I didn't even know you had mentioned my name. But if you continue to mention my name, I will start replying to your posts. You're 14, so it's not even fun for me to talk to you. But if you're gonna talk about your 'relationship' with me, tell them the truth -That you're my bitch!!! Whose this sound like - "Please, I give up. I wave the white flag. Don't pick on me."

Damnit!!!! I wrote more and then had to delete it since I noticed that this is in 'Rants'.
is there a word limit in rants???
you should have multi posted it..im sure i would have enjoyed reading it
as i do most of your posts Big Grin

i wonder whyWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:is there a word limit in rants???
you should have multi posted it..im sure i would have enjoyed reading it
as i do most of your posts Big Grin

i wonder whyWink

No word limit. But I'm not trying to get banned. Remember, we can only say certain things in a certain part of the forum. This section is a 'No Smoking' zone.
lol

yeah i forgets

lmao Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/