Hello! hope you will be my friend - This is my mini autoBio
Vicious Wrote:That's only those weirdos on TV. Girls here who are hot, know they are hot and act like it.

That's what men think. Big mistake! Hot girls know men find them hot but that doesn't mean they feel the same way about themselves. In fact even though they're aware they're thin and beautiful they can't help obsessing about their weight, their skin, etc. Trust me, the majority of women is like this, they just don't go around showing it off.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's what men think. Big mistake! Hot girls know men find them hot but that doesn't mean they feel the same way about themselves. In fact even though they're aware they're thin and beautiful they can't help obsessing about their weight, their skin, etc. Trust me, the majority of women is like this, they just don't go around showing it off.

Are you sure? There was a girl at my school who would always were a shirt that had a half button up front and wouldn?t button it, just so she could throw her very impressive cleavage right in front of you. She isn?t the only one but for some reason she sticks in my head better?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Hi everyone...im so pleased that soo many people replied ^_^

sorry for the long vent...

and yeah ive watched anime like Cowboy bebop,love hina,outlaw star,akira,ghost in the shell, macross plus, hellsing,soul taker, ad police, dual, escaflowne, card captors, dbz, naruto etc
and enjoy anime alot Big Grin

i cant help it...its like i feel so strong thats its makin my life very hard at times, especially when i have other things to concentrate on. thank you all for the warm welcome and the lazy people Wink and those that want money can have...
$0 ... its still an amount :p
True_Believer Wrote:Hi everyone...im so pleased that soo many people replied ^_^

sorry for the long vent...

and yeah ive watched anime like Cowboy bebop,love hina,outlaw star,akira,ghost in the shell, macross plus, hellsing,soul taker, ad police, dual, escaflowne, card captors, dbz, naruto etc
and enjoy anime alot Big Grin

i cant help it...its like i feel so strong thats its makin my life very hard at times, especially when i have other things to concentrate on. thank you all for the warm welcome and the lazy people Wink and those that want money can have...
$0 ... its still an amount :p

Nice, and $0 lol. Anyway welcome aboard belliever.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
oh and an extra special thanks to Andromeda_18, Blight and Ryo of Inferno ^_^

i just love him so much...or care for him not quite sure what love is yet..never had it this bad for anyone else though Sad
i can be so possesive or intense at times but hardly anyone se hat side of me because i keep it hidden. i know its not healthy but if i give up i will regret it always. i know im someone that no matter how much they try can lose themselves in regret and what ifs at times.
and i can see how why he like me..but it hurts to see that there is no physical element or that its poor. im just scared that one day he may just find someone with the physical and emtional element. but i just cant help rembering the email he sent a couple of months ago inwhich he said i might be the one and in his gut he feels like we are meant to be in the long run. that and his oming to visit me even though it was a bit bumpy has intensified what i feel. i cant even fully pin on what exactly it is about him that has got me so bad. and ive stopped readin his emails.i know its so very bad and i cant believe i actually have read someone elses let alone his emails, theres no defending it bt sometimes i dont feel like myself and insecurity and lowness takes over.

and trying to move on which i do contemplate at times feels so impossible at times. i hardly can talk to boy let alone ask them on dates or anything.im insecure but can b confident but not when it comes to me. i know i will probably remain single for ever i have nothing to go and meet people with but im trying. and thank you all
^_^
You?re welcome very much. You said that you just have trouble meeting people? Take the things you are interested in and apply them to finding a club or organization to join. It?s always easier to meet people if you put yourself in an area which you are already enthusiastic. Anime is obviously one. I don?t anything about you?re your town or environment but try to find people with similar interests in places of congregation.

P.S. I?m just glad you posted again, I was kind of worried you wouldn?t.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Ok now!!!

hey there Michele..its me i said hi before but didnt read the post...well im bored...or should that be procastinatinng from doin my stooopid dissertation!!!

thus i read your essay Wink :p

you said you dont make friends easy but are social when you get the chance...Confusing but i thi i get what you mean...hmmm about lack of confidence i think alot of people have bouts of that through out life. i myself am more than well acustomed with that and still havin issues Rolleyes so your not the only one

eek long distance can be hard...if not very and about 99% of people you tell will say. it will never work. theres a reason they say that bt its not a God written law. at the end of the day you gotta do some soul searching, its sounds like you are gettin depressed and that bad.

do you really think this guy is "the one", ive had similar experience and it does truelly sucks esp when your not sure where you stand with the other person. its hard but you have to hang in there. one step at a time

im not gonna judge..you follow w/e you wanna..mind or heart...its YOUR LIFE
ULTIMATELY YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

people will help you but YOU have to reach YOUR hand out

just say

dont go into the self pity cycle...its soo easily done when you dont realise it...

No one said Lifes easy! no one says Loves easy!

PS. i can believe a beautiful gal saying that she doesnt like sex (hmmm its weird to realise for a man to know)
but no way is a guy not gonna like Sex unless they were sexuually abused or something!!!
he sounds like he may be playin you...but thats my humble opinion coz i dont know him!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
oh and i forgot to add... well YOU might consider yourself Ugly (and maybe you are :p j/k)

but you can go with it...or do something about it like me
have AWESOM-0 hairstyles and fashion sense...

if you dress ugly and you hairs shit then what good that

FIGHT THOSE GENES :p

join my crusade (my dam sister took all the looks damns her -hehehe)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:That's what men think. Big mistake! Hot girls know men find them hot but that doesn't mean they feel the same way about themselves. In fact even though they're aware they're thin and beautiful they can't help obsessing about their weight, their skin, etc. Trust me, the majority of women is like this, they just don't go around showing it off.

yeah i know a beautiful grll who has slight belliamia (damn 4gottn the spelling)
but she is recoverying

damn what looks can do to a person

i myself could never waste food Wink - sadistic j/k i know :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
True believer lets be bestes friends, and bestes friends have sleepovers.... wanna come over Wink
babyeater0 Wrote:True believer lets be bestes friends, and bestes friends have sleepovers.... wanna come over Wink

True_Believer don't pay attention to babyeater little bit of advice *Waits for another response of support*
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:True_Believer don't pay attention to babyeater little bit of advice *Waits for another response of support*

I have to disagree, i find babyeater to be the most interesting person i have ever meet, in fact i have found no other person as great as babyeater. he's like a god.

By the way if you want to join my fan club true please consult its president, vicious.
Puppet Master Wrote:True_Believer don't pay attention to babyeater little bit of advice *Waits for another response of support*
*waves her support* Believer has her own problems right now without needing other people messing with her head.
BE, you already said that Vicious was the president of your fanclub. It wasn't really funny the first time. The second time, it's just stalking.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
leave the poor girl alone you *______*

repeating your sad self babyeater
second time round that just sounds *_____*

*insert profanity here
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Was anyone else reminded of old Marvel cartoons by this thread? As I read evey welcome post I can't help but hear a Stan Lee voice over. "Hello there true believer..."