WTC Suicide
multipak Wrote:Zagatto. I?ll have to disagree with that one. This is a parallel example. In a hypothetical situation, Bush fires the head of EPA, because Bush disagrees with his environmental policy. I can say, ?so can anyone fire Bush for powertrip?? Although I know that it is realistically not possible, it does indicate my wish that Bush was fired from the job somehow. It also indicates that I think Bush is abusing his power. People don?t say things without at least partly meaning what they say.

Previous to his comment about your ?power trip?, Cidien showed strong dislike for your decisions about banning and repeatedly complained. He was very bitter about it. It wasn?t surprising that he said what he said.

How can you disagree with Zagatto on that when he understood what I said and I already tried to clarify it myself. Stop being a prick for once, please.
Cidien Wrote:How can you disagree with Zagatto on that when he understood what I said and I already tried to clarify it myself. Stop being a prick for once, please.

DAMNIT I AM AGREEING WITH CIDIEN!!!!!!!

Multipack i went back and checked the posts and i did notice that you took these quotes out of context. I mean everyone who read them understood (unless they were a monkey... are you a monkey?) the context they were used in (the whole powertrip thing) so i hate to say this but... ARGGG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH CIDIEN! Seriously your acting like me... i cant believe i just sided with cidien...
Cidien Wrote:Stop being a prick for once
babyeater0 Wrote:unless they were a monkey... are you a monkey? ???.ARGGG SHUT THE FUCK UP

You guys don?t learn, do you? How many times did Zagatto say no personal attacks?
All I can say is I hope both of you don?t get banned for your comments.
In fact, I will state right now. I prefer both Cidien and babyeater0 not get banned.
multipak Wrote:You guys don?t learn, do you? How many times did Zagatto say no personal attacks?
All I can say is I hope both of you don?t get banned for your comments.
In fact, I will state right now. I prefer both Cidien and babyeater0 not get banned.

So now BE's question is a direct attack? Why wasn't it before? /boggle

And I knew what I wrote was a direct attack, I just didn't really care, I had to leave in a minute and wrote whatever came to mind first and left.

BE, that was a very unexpected post. Quit posting your usual BS and start contributing to the forums more like you just did now and i'll have no problem with your staying here. You can act crazy, just please try not to act innapropriate on purpose anymore.
babyeater0 Wrote:DAMNIT I AM AGREEING WITH CIDIEN!!!!!!!

Multipack i went back and checked the posts and i did notice that you took these quotes out of context. I mean everyone who read them understood (unless they were a monkey... are you a monkey?) the context they were used in (the whole powertrip thing) so i hate to say this but... ARGGG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT WITH CIDIEN! Seriously your acting like me... i cant believe i just sided with cidien...

LMAO Good to see your posts are becoming more intelligent just like you said they would. Now just keep it up Babyeater and you will slowly earn respect
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Heck Hitler earns my respect...in the sense that how he went from poltical prisoner to state leader and the leadership power he had...to bad he was a fricken screw lose but

baby boy here has to really pull something out the bag to earn mine
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hitler was a very persuasive man. If he hadn't become so delusional later I think we'd all be speaking German right now....

He had the power to take over the world easily. He just made poor decisions when his health deteriorated. Thank God his generals and staff were too scared of him to stand up to him lol. Just think if Rommel had been put in charge of the entire German army. I'm not sure even Patton could have stopped him anywhere had Rommel had an entire army to play with..... As much as I love Patton, Rommel was a complete military genious.
Cidien Wrote:Hitler was a very persuasive man. If he hadn't become so delusional later I think we'd all be speaking German right now....

He had the power to take over the world easily. He just made poor decisions when his health deteriorated. Thank God his generals and staff were too scared of him to stand up to him lol. Just think if Rommel had been put in charge of the entire German army. I'm not sure even Patton could have stopped him anywhere had Rommel had an entire army to play with..... As much as I love Patton, Rommel was a complete military genious.

Anyone who stood up to him was shot or tortured...So what good would it have done and it seems everyone makes poor decisions with age and sickness...It seems to be common from what ive seen...The man did have all he needed to rule this world though. If I am not mistaken he shot himself didnt he? If I am not mistaken Hitler had so much pride that he took his own life rather than being captured not that I can blame him considering the position he was in.

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Yes, he shot himself. He tried destroying what little of Germany remained before he did too. That was one of the few times his subbordinates stood up to him and didn't follow his orders. By this time, Hitler had a severe mental illness and almost entirely lost his grip on reality.
yeah and he killed his own DOG!!! to check if the poison worked when he killed his mistress (wife err cant rember) his close military peops and their families also commited suicide

i saw it on this documentary of his last hours
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:yeah and he killed his own DOG!!! to check if the poison worked when he killed his mistress (wife err cant rember) his close military peops and their families also commited suicide

i saw it on this documentary of his last hours

Poor Dog Sad

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Poor Dog Sad

Ha ha ha, I think this is the third or fourth topic for this thread. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
yeah i know wtf did the dog ever do...but knowin Hiter he probabaly fed it scraps of deadbodies or something
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:yeah i know wtf did the dog ever do...but knowin Hiter he probabaly fed it scraps of deadbodies or something

Once again...Poor Dog Sad

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection