WTC Suicide
multipak Wrote:Another reason is that it allows drug companies to set their own price without competition. For example, in US, popular drug Celebrex is sold for ~$280, while it is only ~$130 in Canada for 100 pills.

Many executives from big pharmaceutical companies (e.g. Hank Mckinell, CEO of Pfizer, and Ronald Doksai, VP of Government Relations of Bayer) organized networks and raised campaign contribution money for Bush.

Basically, Bush gets big campaign contribution money, and drug companies make big profit. They are both happy. All in all, consumers have to pay the big bill. Do we smell ?corruption? here?

That's all the goverment is more or less 'corrupt' It's nothing new unfortunately things never seem to work for the people with all this bs it sucks...

Also Blight that truly does suck :mad:
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
rav96 Wrote:well well looks like mr Non-Existant Penis has manged to buy himself a strap on

well well was mommy pleased???

And were did you get the idea i had no penis, are you that dumb that you believe everything that you hear? Is your stupidity so massive that just because someone said i have no penis on a flame forum that you believe them and then use it against me?

I would like to know.
And by the way the only people who use "mommas" in there jokes are dumbass wiggers!
babyeater0 Wrote:And were did you get the idea i had no penis, are you that dumb that you believe everything that you hear? Is your stupidity so massive that just because someone said i have no penis on a flame forum that you believe them and then use it against me?

I would like to know.

Direct attack on a member. Ban him please.
Cidien Wrote:Direct attack on a member. Ban him please.
Stop acting childish. How many times have you bugged mods to ban people?

You are like a little kid on a basketball court who cries 'fouls' to a referee all the time because you cannot compete with other kids.
Twice. And I don't really care, BE broke the rules and he should be banned should he not? Leave it to you to defend a person like BE.
Cidien Wrote:Twice. And I don't really care,
Oh, really? Just twice? What?s all these?
Cidien Wrote:-So can anyone ban you(Zagatto) for a powertrip?
-BE should have been banned in three seperate places. So how about a 9 day ban?
-By the way, I want babyeater banned. He posted:..................
-Personally I think he should be perma banned.
-but i'm pissed off that pos didn't get banned with me for his comment of pissing in Reagan's dead mouth...
-If you are banning me and Ryo, then I think you need to ban the causes as well.
-Direct attack on a member. Ban him please.
You even wished Zagatto was banned!!!!!

Cidien Wrote:Leave it to you to defend a person like BE.
I am not defending anybody. I am pointing out your pettiness. You are begging for higher power to solve your problem because you cannot do it yourself.
Cidien Wrote:BE broke the rules and he should be banned should he not?
To be exactly fair, babyeater0 did not instigate the fight in this thread, and both Rav96 and babyeater0 mildly broke the rule (depending on the interpretation). It?s either both get banned or both not get banned. I?d much rather see both of them not get banned.
Another thing cidien if you had read my post carefully I used ? at the end of all my sentences meaning i was asking and not directing an attack against him.
multipak Wrote:Oh, really? Just twice? What?s all these?

You even wished Zagatto was banned!!!!!

I am not defending anybody. I am pointing out your pettiness. You are begging for higher power to solve your problem because you cannot do it yourself.

To be exactly fair, babyeater0 did not instigate the fight in this thread, and both Rav96 and babyeater0 mildly broke the rule (depending on the interpretation). It?s either both get banned or both not get banned. I?d much rather see both of them not get banned.

I'm begging for a higher power to solve my problems? The entire forum - minus you - wants him banned or at least to shut up.

I don't count my "wish" for Zagatto to be banned because he cannot be banned.

The other time was me again trying to get BE banned. Just because he deserved to be banned in more than one place doesn't mean I tried to get people banned more than once.... then there is this time. That's twice. But if you like wasting your time looking up crap like that go right ahead.
babyeater0 Wrote:Another thing cidien if you had read my post carefully I used ? at the end of all my sentences meaning i was asking and not directing an attack against him.

Is this what you mean by skirting the lines Zagatto? Looks like a little kid bending the rules as far as he can simply because he can.
Cidien Wrote:The entire forum wants him banned or at least to shut up.
You sure like to put your foot in your mouth. Name the "entire forum" and give the quotes. Let's see if you can back it up.
Cidien Wrote:I don't count my "wish" for Zagatto to be banned because he cannot be banned.The other time was me again trying to get BE banned. Just because he deserved to be banned in more than one place doesn't mean I tried to get people banned more than once.... then there is this time. That's twice.
I don't care how you rationalize it. You said what you said, and I quoted 7 of them.
Cidien Wrote:But if you like wasting your time looking up crap like that go right ahead.
I got good memory. You can bet I'll continue to use your own words to deride your false claims. At least, you admit that they were crap. I commend you for that.
Cidien Wrote:Is this what you mean by skirting the lines Zagatto? Looks like a little kid bending the rules as far as he can simply because he can.
Are you bitter or something because you were the first one ever to get banned? Again I am not defending anybody. I am pointing out your cilidish behavior of trying to get others banned.
I told you before, I don't read any posts by you that are more than a couple paragraphs. It's not worth the time, especially when you bring 50 million quotes into your posts. Then you usually just make yourself like like a stupid ass trying your best to make it look like people are saying what you want them to say.
Cidien Wrote:I told you before, I don't read any posts by you that are more than a couple paragraphs. It's not worth the time, especially when you bring 50 million quotes into your posts. Then you usually just make yourself like like a stupid ass trying your best to make it look like people are saying what you want them to say.

Nope, he just looks like he likes to back up his statements with "facts." Maybe you should try it instead of spewing your regular bullshit on the boards causing tons of fights.
babyeater0 Wrote:Nope, he just looks like he likes to back up his statements with "facts." Maybe you should try it instead of spewing your regular bullshit on the boards causing tons of fights.

Coming from the most hated person on the boards right now - I laughed my ass off when I read that.

And multipak doesn't usually use "facts". He twists peoples previous statements to what he wants them to mean, then when people explain otherwise he says something stupid like "well we'll let the people decide", which fools nobody but himself, and possibly you.
Cidien Wrote:I told you before, I don't read any posts by you that are more than a couple paragraphs. It's not worth the time, especially when you bring 50 million quotes into your posts. Then you usually just make yourself like like a stupid ass trying your best to make it look like people are saying what you want them to say.
If you don?t read, that?s not my problem. I still entertain others by showing just how cluess you are. If there are ?50 million quotes,? it means you made ?50 million? dumb comments. Instead of backing up your claims with facts, your best come-backer is lame ?I twist the facts.? I?ll continue to quote whenever you say dumb things. Keep denying. I?ll keep quoting.

Your fabricated comments like ?entire forum? won?t win you too many arguments. Instead of wasting time trying to ban other member, learn to back up your claims. At least, babyeater0 is not petty like you trying to ban other member. You are low. In fact, you are lower than babyeater0. Period.