WTC Suicide
multipak Wrote:
Cidien Wrote:-So can anyone ban you(Zagatto) for a powertrip?
You even wished Zagatto was banned!!!!!

Multipak, I'm going to side with Cidien on this one here. You do twist the facts. In no way does that comment he made indicate that he wishes I were banned. To me it displays that he's looking for some sort of check and balance in our system here.

I'm happy to say that I'm pretty much beyond reproach. As long as I don't start hurting JJs business I have carte blanche. JJ and Schultz are the only two people around who have any more power than me and we typically share similar view points (which is odd because we voted for different political candidates).

Now that I've said that, I do strive to be even handed and compasionate as a moderator and do my best not to abuse my power (I have abused it by modifying polls in ways that I find funny lately... if you see Cthulu added as a choice to a poll that would be my doing... and I find it funny... sorry for that particular abuse... I'm probably going to do it again though...)

As a sign of my compassion, I'm not going to hand out any bans for what I've just read in this thread. I can see at least two instance where I feel I should have given at least a three day ban. But you guys caught me in a good mood (and I didn't read this thread for too long) so I'm just giving out another warning (kind of like the UN) letting you all know that I am still banning people so you should be on your best behaviour.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Now that I've said that, I do strive to be even handed and compasionate as a moderator and do my best not to abuse my power (I have abused it by modifying polls in ways that I find funny lately... if you see Cthulu added as a choice to a poll that would be my doing... and I find it funny... sorry for that particular abuse... I'm probably going to do it again though...).

Yeah, LE was really pissed and then blamed Schultz for it. He has to eat crow now; Big Grin , now that?s funny.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Smile Thanks. I love you too multipak.
Oh, and if Zagatto is gonna act like the UN that means we have about 10 years before we have to worry about being banned. Then maybe someone will do something about it. Big Grin I'm just kidding.

I don't mind you messing with the polls Zagatto as long as you don't edit the options already available. Adding another option and voting 5000 for it isn't a big deal, but was pretty funny the first time I saw it, lol.
Zagatto Wrote:Multipak, I'm going to side with Cidien on this one here. You do twist the facts. In no way does that comment he made indicate that he wishes I were banned. To me it displays that he's looking for some sort of check and balance in our system here.

I'm happy to say that I'm pretty much beyond reproach. As long as I don't start hurting JJs business I have carte blanche. JJ and Schultz are the only two people around who have any more power than me and we typically share similar view points (which is odd because we voted for different political candidates).

Zagatto. I?ll have to disagree with that one. This is a parallel example. In a hypothetical situation, Bush fires the head of EPA, because Bush disagrees with his environmental policy. I can say, ?so can anyone fire Bush for powertrip?? Although I know that it is realistically not possible, it does indicate my wish that Bush was fired from the job somehow. It also indicates that I think Bush is abusing his power. People don?t say things without at least partly meaning what they say.

Previous to his comment about your ?power trip?, Cidien showed strong dislike for your decisions about banning and repeatedly complained. He was very bitter about it. It wasn?t surprising that he said what he said.
Cidien Wrote:Smile Thanks. I love you too multipak.

It?s good to see you?re finally on your good behavior. That sounds whole lot better than saying ?ban somebody.? Keep up the good work.

While at it, why don't you also say, "I love you babyeaterO"? That will really show people that deep down inside, you are actually a nice boy.
multipak Wrote:Your fabricated comments like ?entire forum? won?t win you too many arguments. Instead of wasting time trying to ban other member, learn to back up your claims.

If you take 'entire forum' literally, then of course it isn't accurate, but I am sure Cidien means the majority of 'active' users have a low opinion of babyeater0. That is how I would take what he said because it is rather silly to think he literally means every forum member. Maybe you can find some positive comments about him, but I bet there are far greater negative comments about babyeater0.

multipak Wrote:At least, babyeater0 is not petty like you trying to ban other member. You are low. In fact, you are lower than babyeater0. Period.

Now this is funny. This is comedy at it's greatest. Seriously, this is good stuff.
rarnom Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by multipak
At least, babyeater0 is not petty like you trying to ban other member. You are low. In fact, you are lower than babyeater0. Period.

Now this is funny. This is comedy at it's greatest. Seriously, this is good stuff.
Yeah, will you be in all week or was it just a one night performance. Ha-cha-cha. Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
rarnom Wrote:If you take 'entire forum' literally, then of course it isn't accurate, but I am sure Cidien means the majority of 'active' users have a low opinion of babyeater0. That is how I would take what he said because it is rather silly to think he literally means every forum member. Maybe you can find some positive comments about him, but I bet there are far greater negative comments about babyeater0.
That all sounds hunky-dory. But why don?t we let Cidien back up his own comment?

rarnom Wrote:Now this is funny. This is comedy at it's greatest. Seriously, this is good stuff.
Sounds like multipak fan club is back in session.

Blight Wrote:Yeah, will you be in all week or was it just a one night performance. Ha-cha-cha.
Looks like it?s one night performance. Cidien is back on his good behavior
multipak Wrote:That all sounds hunky-dory. But why don?t we let Cidien back up his own comment?

what's wrong with me backing up his comment? :confused:

If Cidien said forum members disliked babyeater0, what better example than that of another forum member showing support for his comment?

If you want a thread as an example because you just don't believe it then I'll help you out, but I really don't believe you think people hold babyeater0 in a high regard, you have to be more intelligent than all that... Rolleyes

here is a good example of how people feel about babyeater0:

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4938

Seems pretty clear to me. *shrugs*
Hey, this kid is trying to straighten out his act and we keep smashing him down.
There are people here who can be obnoxious and they don't realize it so they have no hope. At least babyeater has recognized that people didn't appreciate his behaviour and has stated that he is trying to be more socially acceptable.

And multipak... for the record about the humour... I'm pretty sure that people are laughing AT you and not WITH you... there is a difference... I could be wrong about other people but I know where I stand on the issue.

Speaking of standing on issues... I still believe you twisted Cidien's words to suit your own agenda. I took those words at face value as a question to figure out what checks and balances are in place for the moderators... after all... who watches the watchmen?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
rarnom Wrote:what's wrong with me backing up his comment?

If Cidien said forum members disliked babyeater0, what better example than that of another forum member showing support for his comment?

Did you get a part time job as interpreting Cidien's post? Why should I listen to your interpretation when I can hear from Cidien himself, a perfectly able college kid?
Seems pretty clear to me. *shrugs*

Zagatto Wrote:I could be wrong about other people but I know where I stand on the issue.
I know where you stand on your issue. You made it clear on "anything goes" thread. That's fine. As long as you are consistent on upolding the forum rule, I have no issues.
multipak Wrote:Did you get a part time job as interpreting Cidien's post?

This is also funny, not quite as razor sharp as your last joke, but this one got a chuckle.

multipak Wrote:Why should I listen to your interpretation when I can hear from Cidien himself, a perfectly able college kid?
hahahahaha
Well, it seems I have won this portion of the debate. At your request, I will gracefully bow out.
rarnom Wrote:hahahahaha
Well, it seems I have won this portion of the debate. At your request, I will gracefully bow out.
Suit yourself.
Zagatto Wrote:I still believe you twisted Cidien's words to suit your own agenda. I took those words at face value as a question to figure out what checks and balances are in place for the moderators... after all... who watches the watchmen?
Your argument has a hole because Cidien knew you could not be banned and he admitted it himself.

Cidien initially asked you if Zagatto can be banned, but later he also stated that Zagatto cannot be banned. That is a contradiction. If Cidien knew you cannot be banned, why did he ask in the first place? The logical anwer is he was being sarcastic.

I?ll eat my words if Cidien really meant that as an innocent question. ?So can anyone ban you for powertrip?? That was the very first thing Cidien said after you banned Ryo. Cidien was unhappy over Ryo's ban and that was his way of criticizing you.

Besides, who asks a mod an obvious question like that? We all have been around here long enough to know that banning Zagatto is 100% ridiculous.