WTC Suicide
babyeater0 Wrote:If he wanted to die at least he could have had the courtesy to take bush with him. WHAT A JACKASS!

He shoulda taken you with him too.
Cidien Wrote:He shoulda taken you with him too.

I agree with that...DAMN SELFISH BASTARD! Now that comment holds true in this case...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
JunkieJoe Wrote:move to Canada.... u guys are so ignorant, after a year in Canada you will all move back to USA... Canada on average takes close to 60% of your earnings in tax...

so believe me, there is a good reason why Canada is the highest taxed nation in the world
JJ, why is Canada the highest taxed nation on Earth???
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
guitarshredder Wrote:JJ, why is Canada the highest taxed nation on Earth???

If I remember right theres some health care plan or some shit...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I agree with that...DAMN SELFISH BASTARD! Now that comment holds true in this case...

You can?t forget dick chainy. If bush goes then he moves up and what do you think he will do?
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
Ngckld Wrote:You can?t forget dick chainy. If bush goes then he moves up and what do you think he will do?

That's three people the selfish bastard forgot! :mad:

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
guitarshredder Wrote:JJ, why is Canada the highest taxed nation on Earth???

Yeah... we've got socialized medicare... and the fact that we cover more land than the US but have a smaller population than the state of California. In order to make sure that people who choose to live in remote areas are taken care of we have to raise enough taxes to provide health care and education for everyone.

I personally don't mind getting taxed most of the time because it's easy to see where the money goes. There is the occasional scandal or grandly stupid decision made by our politicians but ours are pretty tame when compared to those in the US. The one that really bugs me is the highway built by the government and sold to a private company for half it's value only to be turned into a toll road. In other words, my tax dollars raised the cash for a private company to get filthy rich by providing a service that is paid for in my taxes everywhere else in the province... yup... I'm gonna be pissed about that one for a long time.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Yeah... we've got socialized medicare... and the fact that we cover more land than the US but have a smaller population than the state of California. In order to make sure that people who choose to live in remote areas are taken care of we have to raise enough taxes to provide health care and education for everyone.

I personally don't mind getting taxed most of the time because it's easy to see where the money goes. There is the occasional scandal or grandly stupid decision made by our politicians but ours are pretty tame when compared to those in the US. The one that really bugs me is the highway built by the government and sold to a private company for half it's value only to be turned into a toll road. In other words, my tax dollars raised the cash for a private company to get filthy rich by providing a service that is paid for in my taxes everywhere else in the province... yup... I'm gonna be pissed about that one for a long time.

I would be pissed too... :mad:

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Zagatto Wrote:highway built by the government and sold to a private company for half it's value only to be turned into a toll road.
????? How did that come to pass in Canada? That sounds more like Bush?s ?corporate giveaway? program.

Speaking of corporate giveaway programs, I laughed hard when Bush said during the debate that the importing Canadian drug was illegal because of the safety reason. Hahahahahahahahahaha?................. Soon, we?ll be seeing those poor Canadians dropping like flies because they only have cheap unsafe drugs. No wonder Bush was smirking so much. Who can tell such things with a straight face?
multipak Wrote:????? How did that come to pass in Canada? That sounds more like Bush?s ?corporate giveaway? program.

Speaking of corporate giveaway programs, I laughed hard when Bush said during the debate that the importing Canadian drug was illegal because of the safety reason. Hahahahahahahahahaha?................. Soon, we?ll be seeing those poor Canadians dropping like flies because they only have cheap unsafe drugs. No wonder Bush was smirking so much. Who can tell such things with a straight face?

That is pretty damn funny. The real reason of course is that the Government gets all hell of money from the FDA approving drugs. When I worked as a pharmacy technician in high school, my boss told me that it takes 10 billion dollars to get a drug approved on the fast track, which is what makes them so expensive here. Our Government regulates the price indirectly by not allowing imports and then take a nice big cut from the drug companies; sure doesn?t sound like a free economy to me. I thought it was great when an Illinois governor tried to import from other Canada and the European organization (can?t remember exactly what it was called) because he said their government had failed them, but then the federal Government stepped in and stopped them cause it would cost them billions of dollars.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Cidien Wrote:He shoulda taken you with him too.

PREACH IT!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:PREACH IT!!!

SUCK IT!!!
well well looks like mr Non-Existant Penis has manged to buy himself a strap on

well well was mommy pleased???
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Blight Wrote:The real reason of course is that the Government gets all hell of money from the FDA approving drugs. When I worked as a pharmacy technician in high school, my boss told me that it takes 10 billion dollars to get a drug approved on the fast track, which is what makes them so expensive here. Our Government regulates the price indirectly by not allowing imports and then take a nice big cut from the drug companies; sure doesn?t sound like a free economy to me.
Another reason is that it allows drug companies to set their own price without competition. For example, in US, popular drug Celebrex is sold for ~$280, while it is only ~$130 in Canada for 100 pills.

Many executives from big pharmaceutical companies (e.g. Hank Mckinell, CEO of Pfizer, and Ronald Doksai, VP of Government Relations of Bayer) organized networks and raised campaign contribution money for Bush.

Basically, Bush gets big campaign contribution money, and drug companies make big profit. They are both happy. All in all, consumers have to pay the big bill. Do we smell ?corruption? here?
Indeed. This puts people like my dad under tremendous financial strain. He pays $980 a month for Cobra-Serve insurance coverage, but if he didn?t it would cost him an additional $1500 a month for all his prescriptions. With the way Medicare was redone it don?t cover shit either, so old people who can?t work get screwed. Maybe if they took the money from the drug companies and put it to welfare a lot of problems would be fixed. Bunch of greedy bureaucrats
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe