Import Anime Forums

Full Version: WTC Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/11/07/ground....index.html

One less whacko in the world. Crazy ass people. At least he killed himself instead of other people.

"Police were investigating how Veal entered the former World Trade Center site, which is protected by high fences and owned by the Port Authority."

And how he brought a shotgun with him all the way there as well....
I don't blame the guy for being pissed but still...WHAT THE HELL!
Anyone that would kill them self over the election results really had mental problems.
Ngckld Wrote:Anyone that would kill them self over the election results really had mental problems.

Yeah I would rather move to Canada...Which a lot of Americans have looked into from what ive heard...
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah I would rather move to Canada...Which a lot of Americans have looked into from what ive heard...

Hey, 2008 is looking better and better. =P
Cidien Wrote:Hey, 2008 is looking better and better. =P

Some reason I doubt America will be any better by than. I just have the feeling itll be just like a lot of the third world countries eventually at the rate everythings going...It will be a wasteland...But hell maybe I am just one of the most negative people there are... :eek:

But seriously I must wonder what America will be by the time 2008 rolls around...That's what the world is probally wondering as well...I have no faith in what the future holds because I believe it will be a dark one for this country and this world but only time will tell right? I just hope it's not to late to salvage the remains and correct the damage these 8 years will have caused...
Puppet Master Wrote:Some reason I doubt America will be any better by than. I just have the feeling itll be just like a lot of the third world countries eventually at the rate everythings going...It will be a wasteland...But hell maybe I am just one of the most negative people there are... :eek:

But seriously I must wonder what America will be by the time 2008 rolls around...That's what the world is probally wondering as well...I have no faith in what the future holds because I believe it will be a dark one for this country and this world but only time will tell right? I just hope it's not to late to salvage the remains and correct the damage these 8 years will have caused...

I'm sure that if America is still there that there will be a way to bring it back to what it was. If not I'm going to move to Canada.

Well in my mine I don't know if it will happen but if the draft comes back I think that more deaths my happen if it is not finish by some time in the future.
move to Canada.... u guys are so ignorant, after a year in Canada you will all move back to USA... Canada on average takes close to 60% of your earnings in tax...

so believe me, there is a good reason why Canada is the highest taxed nation in the world
JunkieJoe Wrote:move to Canada.... u guys are so ignorant, after a year in Canada you will all move back to USA... Canada on average takes close to 60% of your earnings in tax...

so believe me, there is a good reason why Canada is the highest taxed nation in the world

Didn't know that. Well then I guess I will stay here and go on with life. If anything happens I personally can't do anything to stop it so what happens in the future happens.
WTF. Like shooting yourself is going to make any differance. I Don't like to talk bad about those who have passed on but what a dumbass.
If he wanted to die at least he could have had the courtesy to take bush with him. WHAT A JACKASS!
babyeater0 Wrote:If he wanted to die at least he could have had the courtesy to take bush with him. WHAT A JACKASS!

:eek: :eek: :eek: Need I say more?
Puppet Master Wrote::eek: :eek: :eek: Need I say more?
To be honest, I thought it was pretty funny?wait a minute. Did I just agree with him on something? Damnit. :mad: :confused: :eek:
Blight Wrote:To be honest, I thought it was pretty funny?wait a minute. Did I just agree with him on something? Damnit. :mad: :confused: :eek:

That's what the :eek: were for...
JunkieJoe Wrote:move to Canada.... u guys are so ignorant, after a year in Canada you will all move back to USA... Canada on average takes close to 60% of your earnings in tax...

It also narrowly escaped being considered a third world country in the mid 90s. Woo Canadian economics!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5