Poll: How do you feel about Zagatto's bans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zagatto is on a power trip.
11.54%
3 11.54%
This board needed an active moderator.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Are people getting bans?
19.23%
5 19.23%
More people need to be banned.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
cidien Wrote:If you dropped it you wouldn't be replying to him.
Learn to read before you post.
multipak Wrote:But I am going to respond to any of his lying part of the post.
Cidien Wrote:By the way you said you only started posting because of the political stuff. Well, it's over now, you lost. You can go away now.
You would like that, wouldn?t you? I think I will stick around. You made me feel very welcome.
Andromeda18 Wrote:Why do you care about Multipak? So he doesn't like you, big deal. Other people here have welcomed you, don't we matter? You should value the people that are welcoming you more than the one guy who isn't. Just ignore him! You're never going to get everyone to like you. That's the way life is.
Thank you. Finally someone with a post that makes sense.
"You would like that, wouldn?t you? I think I will stick around. You made me feel very welcome."

Awesome. I don't care, Bush just won the electoral vote and he won the popular vote with the most votes EVER in the history of this country. I don't think there's anything you can say that would make one bit of difference to me right now. Big Grin Not to mention we have a huge majority in the senate and house AND we defeated that jerkass Daschle in South Dakota. It's a GREAT day to be a republican. The ONLY thing that could make my day better is if true democrats like Lieberman rose up and stole their party back from left wing radicals like Kerry and Hilary Clinton.
Bush won thats just great Cidien. Thank you for bringing all those points to my attention

Andromeda18, I guess I have been focusing on Multipak too much. I must have seriously

sounded like a whiner. Right now I don't even want to know what he just wrote. Anyway

thank you for getting me off the subject. Now for a totally random question. Anyone here

like rap? I like all different kinds of music but my favorite rap artist would have to be M.C.

Hammer. Anyway I would like to know what you think.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Bush won thats just great Cidien. Thank you for bringing all those points to my attention

Andromeda18, I guess I have been focusing on Multipak too much. I must have seriously

sounded like a whiner. Right now I don't even want to know what he just wrote. Anyway

thank you for getting me off the subject. Now for a totally random question. Anyone here

like rap? I like all different kinds of music but my favorite rap artist would have to be M.C.

Hammer. Anyway I would like to know what you think.
I like MC Hammer, but I dont really concider his music rap. Hes too cool to be called a rapper.
Vicious Wrote:Um hmmmm . . . I haven't strngly disagreed with you in anything yet have I? Yeah . . . we'll have to remember this statement for when that time arrives.

Heh, remember all you like, it won't help you when the time comes Wink

Multipack Wrote:Thank you. Finally someone with a post that makes sense.

emm *cough* I said it first *cough*
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:emm *cough* I said it first *cough*
I will give you a prize. The trick is you have to come and get it.

And the prize is????.*drum roll* ??..leftover Halloween candies.
Cidien Wrote:The ONLY thing that could make my day better is if true democrats like Lieberman rose up and stole their party back from left wing radicals like Kerry and Hilary Clinton.

Lieberman's a fucking pussy. A republican in diguise. I piss on him and his stupid religion. Fuck Jewish Orthodoxy, FUck Lieberman, Fuck the Republicans, fuck the GOP and most of all, fuck you.
Dude... too bad I already banned you for another offense.
Attacking a religion is the same as attacking one of our forum members.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Ryujin Wrote:emm *cough* I said it first *cough*

Let's just not forget that I said
Quote:I have to go with Ryujin on this one.
I wasn't stealing anybody's words, just agreeing with them.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Oh don't get me wrong, I was not implying that, sorry if it seemed that way. I was simply saying that you were agreeing with me theirfore I was the one who had to say the basic idea's that you agreed with. But anyway, its not important.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan