Poll: How do you feel about Zagatto's bans?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zagatto is on a power trip.
11.54%
3 11.54%
This board needed an active moderator.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Are people getting bans?
19.23%
5 19.23%
More people need to be banned.
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Zagatto out of control with the bans?
Hey folks,

I know that giving people three day bans is a relatively new practice in our community.

I started them in response to a number of private messages from members who were getting upset by the recent increase in direct attacks on fellow IA members.

I try to make my decisions evenly and with the same rules applied to all members without prejudice.

Do you feel that I'm applying the bans too freely?
Are you happier with these enforced guidelines and changed tone of postings?
If this keeps up do you think you might stop coming to this forum?

These are things I like to know.
They help me make decisions in my attempt to make this a fun site for people to visit.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I believe you're in the right. ;D
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I voted for more should be banned. I took a month off cause my net went out...AND I was about to explode if I either didn't rip into LSI for reasons I wont go into, or take a break. So I took a break only to find out her wretchedness is now on Deviant Art where 2 of my friends also post their stuff. But my worhtless opinion aside I might have to take another month off because of my harshness and short temper which could rise again! Anyhow I will hold my shrewdness and be on good behavior. Good job though Zaggy! You still rock brother!

EDIT

I guess I banned myself HAHAHAhahah!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
You are not out of control at all.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
No, I think you are right on the money. But more need to be banned. Big Grin Wink
Hey, I'm still around. So I don't think Zagatto's being overly tough with the bans.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Adressed this in the other thread. I'm not going to vote because I don't like the options.
What option would you like to see added?
I will add it.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
perma-ban for continuously being a smarmy jack-ass option.
I think you're doing the right thing and should keep it up. Also, you're a responsible and mature person so you're ideal for the job.I couldn't possibly stop coming to this forum on account of this, I like you guys to much to ever stop coming. Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I only know of one person getting banned and they broke the rules so I can't complain, but I think others would feel safer if they could find this particular point in the FAQ. I had to look pretty hard to find the post on the Christopher Reeve Dies thread which I had already read. I couldn?t find it anywhere else and I was looking for it specifically.

And Andromeda18_ I love the new Urumi Kanzaki Avatar; she was awesome in GTO. Cool
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:And Andromeda18_ I love the new Urumi Kanzaki Avatar; she was awesome in GTO. Cool

Thanks! Big Grin It would be cool if I could find a matching banner to go with it but GTO banners are damn hard to find! :mad:
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I love debating as much as most people. But when you have someone who comes into a thread debate uses profanity ect toward another member that where I fully think you are justified handing out bans
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I think the 3 day bans are fine. Perma bans are not cool because that is too extreme. But, a 3 day ban is a good kind of 'time out'. You are doing fine mr. Zagatto.
I like how you analyze their comments then brings up the ban so I think you're doing good being a mod. 3 day ban is just to let them know that they are leaning towards the wrong side of the road and should come back to the right lane. It doesnt mean that you want them kicked out of the forum.