New MAC shipment!
What a wonderful comeback. You basically said 'I know you are, but what am I?' Rolleyes

And one thing I am not is a rat. If I'm gonna do something to someone, I'll let it be known that I did it.
I know I'm new here but do the comments section of the forum usually turn into little spats?

and on a real note glad to see some hard to get stuff (from what other people were saying) has been coming in... I'm still hoping that means I'll see Rah and some other titles in the list when I check one day since dispite some misunderstanding on my part I had a great experience with my last order here and god knows what someone else would ship...
Tarran Wrote:I know I'm new here but do the comments section of the forum usually turn into little spats?

No, not usually.
junkiejoe Wrote:Slade, those items were also marked out of stock by MAC... so were not shipped, will try again next order

No problem. I'm actually hoping it takes a little while. I need to recover from that Kenshin purchase. Big Grin
Tarran Wrote:I know I'm new here but do the comments section of the forum usually turn into little spats?

no just vicious likes to start things !
just dont say anything about ADV. or he will go nuts and hunt your ass down.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New MAC shipment to the rescue! JunkieJoe 16 11,401 04-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Krakhed01
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 2 3,242 12-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Last Post: BondRS
  New MAC Shipment! JunkieJoe 3 2,711 11-29-2004, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 8 6,384 06-30-2004, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Robojack