New MAC shipment!
Received a new MAC shipment this afternoon, alot of requests have been filled, some of which long overdue.

Note to international buyers, please read the FAQ.

Note to people paying with money orders, make sure you have order info and your address INSIDE with payment, I have a couple of money orders that I dont have a clue who they are from and for what items, so contact me people that sent money orders a while ago and havent gotten anything yet (i am surprised that neither of you emailed me already)
Big Grin ITS ABOUT DAGGONE TIME! MAC DADDY~
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Wouldn't happen to be a copy of Vandread Second Stage Perfect Collection in that shipment would there?
whats mac and FX? sorry don't understand the jargon o_0
FX and MAC are two publishers of HK DVDs. FX is often the best because they R1 rips are really perfect ! But MAC releases titles that FX doesn't release and video quality is often better but most of MAC sets have some missing subtitles.
Just browse the reviews and you will know more about all the publishers Wink
That's not entirely true. FX rips often tend to suffer from minor to major pixelation problems, due to poor compression caused by squeezing too many episodes on one disc. MAC seems to have less problems with this. I own an equal amount of FX and MAC discs, and I find MAC discs to be of better video quality, particularly when those titles involve action or high frame movement. Video quality is more important to me than sub quality, so a missing line or two in a set is nothing to cry about. Just because FX labels their titles as being 'Perfect', it's not really true if the video quality is so inconsistent across discs.
MAC fixed their missing sub problems long ago. Their newer sets are fine and many of the older ones with problems were re-made.
ohh thanks for all the info, am finally starting to understand all this stuff Smile
That's not necessarily true. I recently bought MAC's Now and Then, Here and Now Perfect Collection, which still contained missing subs, particularly towards the end. It was a new shipment too from MAC. However, the amount of missing subs was negligable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New MAC shipment to the rescue! JunkieJoe 16 11,523 04-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Krakhed01
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 2 3,275 12-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Last Post: BondRS
  New MAC Shipment! JunkieJoe 3 2,753 11-29-2004, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 19 9,239 09-15-2004, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 2 2,450 08-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe