New MAC shipment!
More MAC goodness is back in stock, check out the store section.

Also want to remind international buyers to not forget to add the international shipping fee, which is a button located at the top of the store listing, click on it to add the extra 4 dollars or I will have to refund your order.

Also as the year is coming to a close I want to thank everyone who has been a loyal customer, with your support we are able to keep this site growing!

Also want to give an advance notice that Canada Post will be increasing their shipping rate soon and I will have to increase my flat rate accordingly, the new rates will be a dollar higher for both domestic and international, this will take effect in a few weeks.

Enjoy!
YESSSSSS!!!!!!
JJ YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
dragon ball perfect uncut king piccolo part 4!!!!!!!!!!
much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
i was new to the site mid 2004 and have never stoped buying stuff here ever since!!!!
you can bet ill be doin the same in 05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A matter of Life and Death You Try to Fight For Breath I Snatch Your Heart With A Slice Through Your Chest Who's The Best???
YEah! i Love the effort that the IA Staff put on the delivery of the best of anime.

I hope you can got soon Hanaukyo Maids and Cyber Team in Akihabara ohh and R.O.D, as always i'll continue shopping here cause you guys are the #1.

Well, Happy Xmas and good luck to everybody.

BondRS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New MAC shipment to the rescue! JunkieJoe 16 11,401 04-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Krakhed01
  New MAC Shipment! JunkieJoe 3 2,711 11-29-2004, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 19 9,058 09-15-2004, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 8 6,385 06-30-2004, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Robojack
  New MAC shipment! JunkieJoe 2 2,429 08-26-2003, 05:45 PM