Highschool girls ....
I am a fruits basket fanatic! I am also brand new here. I'm just curious if anyone knows anything about the release of books 8-14 and if they really are coming out with another new dvd set/series? If anyone knows this please let me know! Thanks so much and I hope to get to know some of you!undefinedundefined :p
What does this have to do with highschool girls? Man, I was tricked into looking into this thread. Time to exit stage left . . .
lol - you know that's why I put it there! jk. Shi chan is one of my favorite charactersSmile He likes high school girls tooSmile
o yeah haha of course isnt he gay or something?
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Yeah, I love Shigure. I can't remember the names of his two best friends- but those three are so funny together. Yuki, I don't think he's gay... he has a thing for high school girls.
Vicious Wrote:What does this have to do with highschool girls? Man, I was tricked into looking into this thread. Time to exit stage left . . .

:mad: yeah!!! i was all excited and then you start talking about fruits basket!......fruits basket!!!!!!!
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Hey... I enjoyed Fruits Basket.
Not to crazy about using the promise of highschool girls to get me to read this post though but I did like Fruits Basket.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Poor Furuba may have posted in the wrong section, and lured us all into reading this, but he/she has a question.

All i can tell you is that the Tokyopop official website is worthless. Their own release calender is about a year off. I guess they get away with this by saying: "Dates subject to change."
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
no the oldest guy in the house. he seems to like the doctor guy whose his friend. i thought i dk my memory isnt very good.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
lol - sry guys! I just started using this today! lol! Aya and Hari are shigure's friendsSmile they are so funny! lol. If you know a place I can look to find the answer to my question it would be very much appriciated! I'm so excited to see so many replies!
so it is a good series ?
i havent seen it, also i was disapointed to see nothing about highschool girls. im so sad.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
lol! next time I won't quote the showSmile or if I do I'll pick something less confusing. I guess I didn't think I'd get so many people looking for highschool girlsSmile
It's because the are HENTAI!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Vicious Wrote:What does this have to do with highschool girls? Man, I was tricked into looking into this thread. Time to exit stage left . . .
Or exit stage right even... Who did we just quote.

Oh wait Vicious if Batik posts in here then there is a high school girl. I could post some pics of high school look like girls that are all above 18 at the time the photos were taken. Where have I read that before.

Fruit Baskets... Isn't that were the guy dress up like a woman... OrO OrO
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Or exit stage right even... Who did we just quote.

Snagglepuss of course.