Highschool girls ....
Hot, white, jail bait ass.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Mr Pie,
The poetry contest ended a few days ago and was in a different thread.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
onizuka17711 Wrote:As in pedophile creepy.

Call me weird but I don't think there's anything pedophile about liking high school girls. High school girls are usually 15 to 17 years old right? Well, the average 14/15 year old girl has already been through puberty and is completely formed from a biological point of view, meaning she's a woman. Maybe not psychologically but physically she is. Studies have shown that to the opposite sex a 14/15 year old girl is at the peek of attractiveness, she's young and fertile. I'm not saying all men like teenage girls nor am I saying grown men should go around having sex with them but since physically speaking they are indeed women it's only natural that at least some men feel attracted to them.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Call me weird but I don't think there's anything pedophile about liking high school girls. High school girls are usually 15 to 17 years old right? Well, the average 14/15 year old girl has already been through puberty and is completely formed from a biological point of view, meaning she's a woman. Maybe not psychologically but physically she is. Studies have shown that to the opposite sex a 14/15 year old girl is at the peek of attractiveness, she's young and fertile. I'm not saying all men like teenage girls nor am I saying grown men should go around having sex with them but since physically speaking they are indeed women it's only natural that at least some men feel attracted to them.
True, but you can't tell me that you don't think someone who is thirty trying to shack up with someone who is fourteen isn't creepy.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Call me weird but I don't think there's anything pedophile about liking high school girls. High school girls are usually 15 to 17 years old right?

In America though the age of consent is 18 so it's still pedo to them lol. Here in the UK it's 16 and if they looked old and are older than 13 you would probably get away with it. 13 and under is statuary rape... What a festive conversation :p
Actually... age of consent varies from state to state in the US with the average age of consent being 16. Utah is the most restrictive with age of consent being 19 while just to the south of them in New Mexico the age of consent is 13.

My group of friends has been using the mathematical formula of 1/2 their age plus seven years to determine the youngest person you should be dating. With me being 35 that would be 18 plus 7 for a total of 25 for the youngest person that I should date without coming across as creepy.

Having said that I have to admit that I do look at those nubile 16 year olds with lust from time to time then berate myself for looking at kids that way. I appreciate the developing beauty of a post-pubescent girl and I would love to be physically intimate with many of them. Just because I have those desires doesn't mean that I act on them. I easily recognise that in order to fit in with our society that I shouldn't go cruising for high school chicks. I also know that I would have a hard time having any sort of relationship with someone that young because of the vast differences in our life experiences.

So I'll just sit here and treat young girls the same way as I would a mountain. I can sit back and enjoy the beauty of a mountain without ever venturing off to climb that mountain.
Zagatto Wrote:I also know that I would have a hard time having any sort of relationship with someone that young because of the vast differences in our life experiences.

I know what you mean. Im sort of on the opposite end of that problem as I'm only attracted to people older than me. That makes relationships other than sexual ones difficult. I'm not saying people of different ages can't get along but it's alot harder.
gubi-gubi Wrote:I know what you mean. Im sort of on the opposite end of that problem as I'm only attracted to people older than me. That makes relationships other than sexual ones difficult. I'm not saying people of different ages can't get along but it's alot harder.

It all comes down to status, security, looks and security. Men would go for looks and brains. Women would go for wealth and someone who is older. Society in this day and age is very complicated.

My point of view is, 10 years max. So if you are 28 or younger, your potential for highschool girls is high.

Reality though has proved me wrong. I hear/watch/read a lot of cases which are very bizarre.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:My point of view is, 10 years max. So if you are 28 or younger, your potential for highschool girls is high.

I understand wanting to make it as easy as saying "10 years max" but I really do think that itsmore complicated than that. Saying 10 years of difference for a 14 year old to be dating a 24 year old is still creepy in my books. That's why I use the formula that I do. Take someone who is 14 as a starter. 14/2=7, 7+7=14... so 14 year olds should really only date 14 year olds. 16/2=8, 8+7=15... so a 16 year old would be ok going a year younger. 24/2=12, 12+7=19... so a 24 year old would be ok with a 19 year old. 50/2=25, 25+7=32... saying that 50 year year old would be ok with a 32 year old or 18 years younger.

so... that's the "half plus seven" rule of thumb that we use. I have one friend who prefers to use a "half plus five" because he feels dating younger women is ok. He's 38 (38/2 +5=23) and gets away with it because of who he is. So that rule could be flexible but I think it's important to remember that as we age, the age of people we can relate to broadens as well.
er I didn't see it mentioned, but people who are attracted to highschool age kids are hebiphiles. Scrap my spelling, but it's something like that.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
YamiFan Wrote:My point of view is, 10 years max.

I don't really agree. I dont see age as a problem. Why put limits on love? The biggest age gap I have had was 37 and that was when I was 18 and I didn't see anything wierd about it. Others might have but what do they know?
This topic is very interesting and is getting a lot of view points. I have to say that Zagatto's "formula" is very good. But who in this day and age marry their first love or date? The interesting factor is that it is not a perfect world and man goes against God's will. In the end, LOVE CONQUERS.
<death ain't so scary>
gubi-gubi Wrote:I don't really agree. I dont see age as a problem. Why put limits on love?

You are absolutely right!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
gubi-gubi Wrote:I don't really agree. I dont see age as a problem. Why put limits on love?
Because the older guys who try to pick up high school girls aren't looking for love, just sex. The pricks use their age to take advantage of them.

Zag's formula sounds pretty good to me.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Hey onizuka17711. Your username and signature doesn't reflect your personality.

From your posts, you seem to be the only one talking about self control. But the teacher from GTO is actually a sex nut. ie high school girls.

Better change your username to suit your taste.

Edit:Although Onizuka had self control, he overeacts from the sight of high school girls.
<death ain't so scary>