Highschool girls ....
yukimoritenchen Wrote:no the oldest guy in the house. he seems to like the doctor guy whose his friend. i thought i dk my memory isnt very good.
Yeah, Yuki's brother, Aya, and Shigure are always flirting with each other. I'm not sure if Japanese people were trying to hint that they're gay or if that's a type of comedy they have over there. I find it hilarious but I still didn't think they were gay... just like to joke around about it maybe? And Aya was dressing up in women's clothing.. They could be bi.. I don't know.

I like Fruits Basket a lot. It's funny and the characters are great. I've cried at a couple of episodes (the one about the rabbit, and the ending episodes) It's a happy sad type of anime. Although I know a couple of guys who've enjoyed watching the show, girls are the majority fans.
Oh, and about high school girls.. I see why a lot of guys think it's hot.. the cute innocent look. I've dress up in catholic uniform/high school clothes for my boyfriend. Sorta related but different topic: This is making me think of how sad it is nowadays when little girls are getting raped and abducted. There are some sickos out there.
Vicious Wrote:Snagglepuss of course.
You fdamn right. I think he is the first gay cartoon charcter
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I just started reading this thread. I got tricked by the title, too Big Grin

High school girls! What high school girls? I haven't seen Fruitbasket yet, but i guess it has a lot of high school girls in it.
Nina182B Wrote:Oh, and about high school girls.. I see why a lot of guys think it's hot.. the cute innocent look. I've dress up in catholic uniform/high school clothes for my boyfriend. Sorta related but different topic: This is making me think of how sad it is nowadays when little girls are getting raped and abducted. There are some sickos out there.

so.....you've dressed up like a catholic school girl?..... Big Grin
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:so.....you've dressed up like a catholic school girl?..... Big Grin
All girlfriends should dress up like a school girl at least once Smile
i totally agree, but hell, why stop at just girlfriends? i've been thinking about this for a while, and i think girls should wear those uniforms at every school, o and those shorts they wear for volleyball, for every sport.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Those short shorts worked in Fruits Basket... or am I thinking of Strawberry Eggs now?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:Those short shorts worked in Fruits Basket... or am I thinking of Strawberry Eggs now?

You're thinking Strawberry Eggs.
Ka-Talliya Wrote:It's because the are HENTAI!
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Nina182B Wrote:All girlfriends should dress up like a school girl at least once Smile
Boy does that remind me of a funny story. My last gf was a catholic school girl, so the uniform was real easy to come by. Anyway, this one time we went to a midnight screening of Rocky Horror, and... I think I'll stop here.
WandererX12 Wrote:You say that like it's a bad thing.

Boy does that remind me of a funny story. My last gf was a catholic school girl, so the uniform was real easy to come by. Anyway, this one time we went to a midnight screening of Rocky Horror, and... I think I'll stop here.
You must continue... If any one mentions a Rocky Horror Picture story it is law it must be told in full. ANd if it isn't law it should be.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I guess the subject has already been dropped since there are no posts for almost a year.

I like to add that looking at this thread got me thinking that if you guys and girls are interested in high school girls, just go to the place and have as much eye candy before the morning bell and the after the afternoon bell. ;>
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
if having to hear a story about the rocky horror picture show becomes a law i must kill myself as quickly as possible.....

Honestly i have seen that play/movie i was in drama everyone loved it and yes they have talked about it immensly but still i never ever liked it or saw the point....

army of darkness cult classic alright

Monty python quest for the holy grail cult classic alright

but that movie is horrible im sorry but yeah i couldn't stand it at all.
Cyrus
YamiFan Wrote:I like to add that looking at this thread got me thinking that if you guys and girls are interested in high school girls, just go to the place and have as much eye candy before the morning bell and the after the afternoon bell. ;>
Now, maybe it's just me, but that's pretty creepy...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Now, maybe it's just me, but that's pretty creepy...

It's not just you
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection