Highschool girls ....
onizuka17711 Wrote:Now, maybe it's just me, but that's pretty creepy...

The idea would be creepy to me too. But it only came up to my mind for the interest of the people being tricked into looking at this topic post from their comments...
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
Puppet Master Wrote:It's not just you

Seconded. That is how child molesters start out.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
YamiFan Wrote:The idea would be creepy to me too. But it only came up to my mind for the interest of the people being tricked into looking at this topic post from their comments...

We were all tricked when it was a new thread. Who's the perv looking for HSG's in year old threads huh? :confused:

P.S. A feeling of deja vu lead me to belive that there would be no girls here. I was just looking to see how many people complained about getting tricked by the name. Strange that a current thread asks about fruit baskets, I thought... stranger still that I've already posted in a current thread despite having been here once in the last several(many many) months. Then I noticed the dates.
WandererX12 Wrote:Who's the perv looking for HSG's in year old threads huh?

FYI Clicking on a link doesn't mean I was tricked. This is just called surfing the net.Smile
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:FYI Clicking on a link doesn't mean I was tricked. This is just called surfing the net.Smile
Hey man, whatever you say, but I still think that you're creepy...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Hey man, whatever you say, but I still think that you're creepy...

I think that would be a compliment. Thank you. Creepy would be the best definition for me. Eazy E, Jesus, Einstein, Adam (of Adam and Eve) and the guy who invented the light bulb were mysterious people. For the record, nobody knows what normal is.
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:I think that would be a compliment. Thank you. Creepy would be the best definition for me. Eazy E, Jesus, Einstein, Adam (of Adam and Eve) and the guy who invented the light bulb were mysterious people. For the record, nobody knows what normal is.

Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a standard, pattern, level, or type; typical. Also a town in Illinois. And for the record, it was Thomas Edison.
YamiFan Wrote:I think that would be a compliment. Thank you. Creepy would be the best definition for me. Eazy E, Jesus, Einstein, Adam (of Adam and Eve) and the guy who invented the light bulb were mysterious people. For the record, nobody knows what normal is.

Weird and mysterious are not the same. How did you drag this old thread up? What did you search for lol?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Weird and mysterious are not the same. How did you drag this old thread up? What did you search for lol?

It was simply a link at the bottom of the page. If I was to search for high school girls, I would simply google search it and not go to a message forum and waste my time on people getting the wrong the idea about me.

Best wishes.
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:It was simply a link at the bottom of the page. If I was to search for high school girls, I would simply google search it and not go to a message forum and waste my time on people getting the wrong the idea about me.

Best wishes.

He was talking about what did you search AT THIS SITE. You know, the search feature to find threads. I'm putting words in his mouth now, but I'm confident he was just asking what was topic where you looking for when you found this old, old thread.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:He was talking about what did you search AT THIS SITE. You know, the search feature to find threads. I'm putting words in his mouth now, but I'm confident he was just asking what was topic where you looking for when you found this old, old thread.

NOTE: It simply wasn't a search. It was simply a link at 'similar threads' from 'anime for little girls' discussion. Wink Wink Wink
<death ain't so scary>
I didn't call you "weird" or "unique", I called you creepy. As in pedophile creepy. As in that guy who flashes little kids in the park and feels up girls on the subway. And don't even try to compare yourself to someone like Einstein...

On a side note, who the hell is Eazy E :confused: ?
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:I didn't call you "weird" or "unique", I called you creepy. As in pedophile creepy. As in that guy who flashes little kids in the park and feels up girls on the subway. And don't even try to compare yourself to someone like Einstein...

On a side note, who the hell is Eazy E :confused: ?

Ha ha ha (happy laugh). Yeah, I knew what you meant the first time. It would of have been a compliment anyway. If I had that sort of disorder, I'd would've been proud of it. Flashing little kids in the park and feeling up girls on the subway would be influence from some anime. If I was to get influence from anime, it would be the end of me. To be honest, I'm just a humble Christian.

In the end I wasn't comparing. Just want to make a point that being weird or unique have to have some creepiness into it. One example is that Thomas Edison didn't make the light bulb overnight. But it took something like 150-200 times before it worked.

Oh. Eazy E was a solo rapper branched out from N.W.A. Dr Dre was the one to produce his first album. His lyrics are very explicit. This guy is already dead. He would have been a better definition of someone who is "creepy".
<death ain't so scary>
YamiFan Wrote:One example is that Thomas Edison didn't make the light bulb overnight. But it took something like 150-200 times before it worked.

So what your trying to say is that flashing children takes lots of hard work and perseverance?

Good to see that your "best wishes" closing earlier wasn't just a polite form of "F you guys, I'm leaving".
WandererX12 Wrote:So what your trying to say is that flashing children takes lots of hard work and perseverance?

Good to see that your "best wishes" closing earlier wasn't just a polite form of "F you guys, I'm leaving".

Wouldn't say that. I would say it is 'not beneficial.' Will not do the world any good. And also will wrong your own soul.

Wouldn't pass up a good conversation.
<death ain't so scary>