Highschool girls ....
YamiFan Wrote:Hey onizuka17711. Your username and signature doesn't reflect your personality.

From your posts, you seem to be the only one talking about self control. But the teacher from GTO is actually a sex nut. ie high school girls.

Better change your username to suit your taste.

Edit:Although Onizuka had self control, he overeacts from the sight of high school girls.
Well, I'm still in high school, so it's perfectly normal for me to like high school girls. But, once you get to be like 22 or so, it starts to get creepy.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Well, I'm still in high school, so it's perfectly normal for me to like high school girls. But, once you get to be like 22 or so, it starts to get creepy.

Exactly lol
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
I'm gonna combine two thoughts here. gubi-gubi's idea of it is hard to have a relationship with a big age difference and onizuka's weirdness of being to old for high school girls.

I have noticed there are very few high school girls I can even have a conversation with now. A few months ago, one of my friends had a party after Fall Festival*. It brought back a lot of friends I hadn't seen since I graduated, but a lot of high schoolers were there too. It is the first time I felt old somehow. Me and my College friends are talking about the war in Iraq, Bush and other political stuff, and the high school guys are starring at us like WTF. I went over to talk to the circle of girls and the college students were discussing their classes, jobs and bills while the HS girls went on in their own conversations about who was screwing who?s boyfriend, who was a slut, and who had on last years fashions (Funny that it was the college girls fashion, cause they didn?t care).

There was a HUGE rift in our attitudes and discussions, and it made me uncomfortable. Even the friendships I had with people in lower classes when I was in high school seem, I don?t know, awkward to me to me now. The situation is creepy to me, not so much because I still think HS girls are sexy, but because of the realization that this part of my life is over and moving on is a little scary. The fact that these girls seem petty, shallow, and just plain dumb to me now, and two years ago I would have dated them really makes me wonder how a person can change so much.

Now before I offend any HS girls on here, you have to realize that these girls are no different than the way they were in HS, just the way I see them is different. So, I?m not calling all HS girls dumb, I?m just smart enough now to see that these particular girls were dumb the whole time.

The conclusion I have come too is that age does not so much mater as your position in life does. If a 20 year old and a forty year old meet at work, don?t mind saying home at nights and are both settled in their career, it can work great (even if frowned upon by society). But change one to going to college, change their area of study to a different career field, and reprioritize their time management and they become completely incompatible because of their different positions in life.

I think I have typed enough for this response; half the people won?t read it since it is so long anyway lol.

*(It is this local thing where each year class chooses a candidate and the classes raise money, build floats and the candidate performs a talent, with the collective winners getting their representative winner named the Queen.)
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Oh and for the record, Onizuka, er the original one, is still a virgin. I imagine being 22 and a virgin would make you look at anything human and female.
Blight Wrote:I went over to talk to the circle of girls and the college students were discussing their classes, jobs and bills while the HS girls went on in their own conversations about who was screwing who?s boyfriend, who was a slut, and who had on last years fashions (Funny that it was the college girls fashion, cause they didn?t care).

I don't think that it's just HS girls that are like that. All the girls I know at uni (and we're talking 20+) talk like that. If we're in a bar or something they're hardly going to start talking about Bush or whatever. They'll get bitchy at other girls clothes etc and are allways gossiping about other girls they know.
gubi-gubi Wrote:I don't think that it's just HS girls that are like that. All the girls I know at uni (and we're talking 20+) talk like that. If we're in a bar or something they're hardly going to start talking about Bush or whatever. They'll get bitchy at other girls clothes etc and are allways gossiping about other girls they know.

The difference is we weren?t a bunch of strangers in a bar. We all knew each other and we hadn't seen each other in a while. It was a party mostly for people that wear going or had gone to that high school. I know they were like that before, but I guess I never noticed until I got around girls that have more that offensive attitudes for other people. I?m sure any one who is alive and wasn?t home schooled knows how much of a social shark tank school is, so I guess they are still in attack mode. Also, we all drove home (and by we I mean the older people?), meaning we didn?t drink that much while the others where trashed. Nothing wrong with that, it was just another difference I saw.

On a side note, I have always kinda wondered why girls do that? Meh, I guess it isn't all that different from most guys liking sports, or cars or fighting or whatever, and if you aren't guys make fun of you. Just something to pick about.