School
For those few of you that care I won't be visiting the boards too often anymore. My second year of college has started and i'm going to be pretty busy. I'm taking my first senior level class and am not looking forward to writing a 20 page paper on the sociology of religion lol. Anyways, will check my PM's pretty often and visit the boards when I have time.
Good luck with your studies. You'll be missed. Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yeah good luck with school. Just come back now yah hear?
and?
my classes start monday. i'm done before twelve every day though, just in time for lunch Smile
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
i have a wedding in south dakota this weekend though, i just hope there is an open bar.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Hehe Drink up!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I am so glad I'm out of school, I don't miss exams and 40+ page essay papers. Speaking of open bars, I went to a couple of funerals with open bars, that was really interesting.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
yeah it may have an open bar but good luck getting drinks without mom knowing
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
yukimoritenchen Wrote:yeah it may have an open bar but good luck getting drinks without mom knowing

Yuki, it sounds like you're gonna tell on Joe :p

I totally miss school. I'm a morning person so my classes would always be done at noon too. I didn't have that much work either, since I majored in business/technology. Ahhh, those were good times. Now, job is fine - pays good money but it's a 9-5 job Sad I'd rather work less hours.
I fucking loathe school. I wish there was something better I could be doing than going to school
Well Kak, there's always sex! Wink Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
um righto..............theres always anime, and video games
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
Where in South Dakota is the wedding? I live up in North Dakota. Not often people even talk about a state surrounding ND much less ND itself. If it wasn't for the movie Fargo I don't think many people would even know North Dakota exists lol.

Funny thing about Fargo, it wasn't even filmed much in town. They went to like dilworth and brainard in Minnesota for most of it lol.
for whatever reason, I thought Fargo took place in Wisconsin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New years eve and back to work and or school odin0425 5 3,335 01-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Ngckld
  Back to school! -_- Batz Kage 27 8,461 09-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Elcoholic
  Ole school cartoons Tripp 108 33,552 03-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Last Post: rav96
  Old School Rap Ryo of Inferno 19 6,443 11-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Kroova
  Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today Batz Kage 66 21,870 11-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Haha ! An Iraq Exile taking a U.S. peace activist to school! Atomic Orgasm 12 4,599 03-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Vicious
  Looking for a Japanese school uniform Vinny 41 12,901 02-07-2003, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie