School
kakomu Wrote:I fucking loathe school. I wish there was something better I could be doing than going to school

You'll eat those words after working for a couple of years.

Ahh, school. 3.5 moths vacation a year, no more than 7 hours a day (ofcourse I never did any homework), lots and lots of cofee breaks inbetween classes. Its alot better than being stuck in office 9 hours a day with only 24 days vacation a year. I fucking hate work and I wish there would be something better to do than conform to societies requirements of having a house and steady salary.

I'm starting to ramble which I never do. Time for a cigarete break.
Today is my first day at my college 15 credits this semester 2 phyc classes today and a fine arts history class. busy busy
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I personally love that school is back in session. It means I have a job again.
When you're standing in line to have your class photos taken, imagine that it's me standing there with a goofy smile spending 30 seconds of quality time with every kid to get that perfect portrait for the year book.

As for me, I love my job... I just wish it paid more... then again... who doesn't want to make more money... at least I enjoy what I do...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
elcoholic Wrote:You'll eat those words after working for a couple of years.

Ahh, school. 3.5 moths vacation a year, no more than 7 hours a day (ofcourse I never did any homework), lots and lots of cofee breaks inbetween classes. Its alot better than being stuck in office 9 hours a day with only 24 days vacation a year. I fucking hate work and I wish there would be something better to do than conform to societies requirements of having a house and steady salary.

I'm starting to ramble which I never do. Time for a cigarete break.

so what you're saying is that I'll be just as miserable now, then?
kakomu Wrote:so what you're saying is that I'll be just as miserable now, then?

No, you'll be even more misserable and look back at the school days as good times :p
elcoholic Wrote:No, you'll be even more misserable and look back at the school days as good times :p

at least you get payed.
elcoholic Wrote:You'll eat those words after working for a couple of years.

Well I know some people that don't agree with you elcoholic. It's true we get a lot of free time when we are in school but you have to study and do assignements and other stuff like that. At least when you're working and afterwards you get home you can do whatever you want whereas when you come home from school you have to study, or do your homework or whatever.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Well I know some people that don't agree with you elcoholic. It's true we get a lot of free time when we are in school but you have to study and do assignements and other stuff like that. At least when you're working and afterwards you get home you can do whatever you want whereas when you come home from school you have to study, or do your homework or whatever.

Depending on what type of job you get and bills and stuff, there is still more stress afterwards IMO.
elcoholic Wrote:I fucking hate work and I wish there would be something better to do than conform to societies requirements of having a house and steady salary.

Hey bro there is A LOT of peace of mind that comes with a house and a steady salary... Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Well I know some people that don't agree with you elcoholic. It's true we get a lot of free time when we are in school but you have to study and do assignements and other stuff like that. At least when you're working and afterwards you get home you can do whatever you want whereas when you come home from school you have to study, or do your homework or whatever.

I agree with andromeda. School even tho you have the nice long summer vacation isn't better than having a job. I'm getting my first year of college done in highschool by taking ap classes and i have to constantly stress about getting work done, although i give my social life priority. It just takes up so much time, even afterschool and the weekends. I just can't wait to finish school and start working.
Ixtli277 Wrote:I agree with andromeda. School even tho you have the nice long summer vacation isn't better than having a job. I'm getting my first year of college done in highschool by taking ap classes and i have to constantly stress about getting work done, although i give my social life priority. It just takes up so much time, even afterschool and the weekends. I just can't wait to finish school and start working.

Make sure you score high on those tests. Otherwise, you can get fucked. I took calc all year, but didn't get any college credit. Sad
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
College math is evil. I failed out of the highest level stupid math (started two weeks late). I couldn't believe how hard the stupid math class was. They were going over stuff I never went over in high school when I joined up. Between math Chemistry and Speech I really really really don't want to continue with college lol. But, need that stupid slip of paper. =/
Steve_the_Talking_Pie Wrote:Make sure you score high on those tests. Otherwise, you can get fucked. I took calc all year, but didn't get any college credit. Sad

Yea I know. I took ap US History last year my junior year and I got a 5 so i get credits anywhere. This year i'm taking ap calc ap econ ap bio ap chem and ap german. I was gonna take ap phys too but i couldn't fit it
Ixtli277 Wrote:Yea I know. I took ap US History last year my junior year and I got a 5 so i get credits anywhere. This year i'm taking ap calc ap econ ap bio ap chem and ap german. I was gonna take ap phys too but i couldn't fit it

Bleh, stop bitching about AP classes. They aren't hard. I took 7 AP and Honors classes total my senior and Junior year. I hate school because I'm miserable here. The amount of posturing all the students do here is obnoxious. I doubt I will have a decent relationship with any girl here because of how stuck up they all are. I hate going to class, I hate reading and listening to dry material. I hate having no money to get myself something nice every once and a while, becuase I can't find a decent job to hold down. Everything nice I have, I bought when I was a senior in high school. That means my computer, CD player, Car radio and DVD collection are basically remnants of shit I bought over 2 years ago. On top of that, my personality just clashes with so many other people's personalities, I find it hard making friends and I don't want to conform to some personality that isn't mine. I am miserable here.
sounds like me in high school kakomu, now i go to school 20 hours a week and work 50 hours a week. i have no free time because i sleep during it. the only good thing about it is that my girlfriend goes to school out of state and because of that i don't feel bad about not being able to spend time with her. life sucks, and you have to deal with it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New years eve and back to work and or school odin0425 5 3,335 01-03-2006, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Ngckld
  Back to school! -_- Batz Kage 27 8,461 09-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Elcoholic
  Ole school cartoons Tripp 108 33,552 03-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Last Post: rav96
  Old School Rap Ryo of Inferno 19 6,443 11-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Kroova
  Wow, there was almost a school shooting/stabbing today Batz Kage 66 21,871 11-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Haha ! An Iraq Exile taking a U.S. peace activist to school! Atomic Orgasm 12 4,600 03-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Vicious
  Looking for a Japanese school uniform Vinny 41 12,901 02-07-2003, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie