Old School Rap
Atomic Orgasm Wrote:none of those two. run dmc and rakim. i used to really like, and i mean really like wu tang clan back in the day. C.R.E.A.M.

Shit yeah, I stumbled on enter the Wu when it was just released. One of the best and rawest cd's I have. $$ bill y'all Big Grin
When I used to hang out at dance clubs, they always played ?OPP? and ?It?s Gonna Be Alright aka Ghetto Bastard? by Naughty by Nature. I hated them initially, but after forced to hear them hundredth of times, I eventually learned to like them.

Somehow girls at the clubs always went crazy every time DJ played Naughty by Nature. That was good chance for guys to ask girls for dance because they rarely refused during those songs.
elcoholic Wrote:Shit yeah, I stumbled on enter the Wu when it was just released. One of the best and rawest cd's I have. $$ bill y'all Big Grin

You mean 36 Chambers?

I was always much more of a west coast rap person. Death Row was the shit with Dre and Snoop, and especially afeter they got my favorite rapper, Tupac. Are you guys even surprised that Pac would be my fave? Wink
Vicious Wrote:You mean 36 Chambers?

I was always much more of a west coast rap person. Death Row was the shit with Dre and Snoop, and especially afeter they got my favorite rapper, Tupac. Are you guys even surprised that Pac would be my fave? Wink

Pac was the motherfuckin' man, he was one of the best poets of the 90's.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
My favorite old school rapper is too short