Reputation points
Japschin Wrote:You are not rated.

Sorry about that.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
hah, a 4th. It seems every time I make mention of a negative feedback point, someone decides to give me another. Schultz, are all of them from the same person?
No they can't be from the same person.. For a person to do two they have to rate like 20 other people.. I think best to stop complaining about it.. ;o)
How do I know if the feedback I got is positive or negative? I have a bunch of feedbacks with little green squares next to them and then I have one feedback with a little purple square next to it.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:How do I know if the feedback I got is positive or negative? I have a bunch of feedbacks with little green squares next to them and then I have one feedback with a little purple square next to it.
Green is good and don't know what the purple one means.. but i read the rules a little bit more.. Users must have 10 reputition to be able to make there bad points hit the person.. They also must have to have 50 posts.. So prevents people from registering a bunch of accounts and trying to hurt someones rep.. Also there is a limit of 10 per day that a person gives out.. So i think all these restrictions actually make it more useful very hard to abuse.. Jelsoft really thought that feature out.
I have a purple/gray rep point given to me too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help on Reputation points! Black Howling 1 1,454 12-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Puppet Master