Reputation points
You are not rated.
Vicious - The real question is: When you are showing someone how much of an idiot they are, will you choose to bring down their rep too?

I'd like to think that i'm one of those who lurk and then post quality stuff, but then i just think of the times i've been ripped apart by our friendly neighborhood Vicious. Thanks, man. <<insert buddy Christ>>
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Also i just noticed.. (Dont know if its because i am an admin or not) but when i went into my User CP i looked at the bottem and it showed who has given me points and what my current score was..
I just noticed that too.
Schultz Wrote:Also i just noticed.. (Dont know if its because i am an admin or not) but when i went into my User CP i looked at the bottem and it showed who has given me points and what my current score was..

Really? I can see the points and the comment and the thread they gave it to me for, but it doesn't show from whom.
weird. I just got a negative reputation point from someone saying "I think it's stupid".

Vicious - I couldn't see who from, but I saw the same stuff as you/
kakomu Wrote:weird. I just got a negative reputation point from someone saying "I think it's stupid".

Vicious - I couldn't see who from, but I saw the same stuff as you/
Ok i guess seeing who its from is only because i am an admin.. But i can look and see who gave stuff to you also. ;o)
No, I can't see who gave me mine either. Just the thread, which post and how many I have.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
Schultz Wrote:Ok i guess seeing who its from is only because i am an admin.. But i can look and see who gave stuff to you also. ;o)

That is good to know. This means that you could tell if someone is abusing the system to continuously leave someone negative feedback for no good reason.

Also, I'm sure you'll be able to tell which one I gave you. Wink
Well there is a lot of potential in this system. May help balance out the post count stuff we were discussing earlier.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Schultz Wrote:Ok i guess seeing who its from is only because i am an admin.. But i can look and see who gave stuff to you also. ;o)

I think that's a good thing. If everybody could see who gave them negative points this place would turn into a war zone.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yeah no kidding it would Flame War city all over the place, wait that would be kind of fun.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Wow!! this whole points thing is very interesting.I cant wait to see how everything turns out.Also great job Schultz I like all the new features.Thank you ever so very much. Smile
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
kristym22 Wrote:Wow!! this whole points thing is very interesting.I cant wait to see how everything turns out.

I'm sure someone nice like you will never get a negative rating from anyone. People like me on the other hand . . .
Oh, shut up! You keep saying that but you're on a distinguished road like the rest of us! :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help on Reputation points! Black Howling 1 1,454 12-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Puppet Master