What Anime whould you like to see as a Live Action Movie
Them trying to make an Eva live action movie is not 'rumors'. They (ADV) really are trying to make it. They want to make it. It might end up falling thorugh due to money issues, but it is not a rumor that they would like to make the film and are in the initial stages of it at this point.
I am aware that Eva the movie is in the works, but until they officially make a press release with a general plot and who the actors involved are going to be, I will cross my finger to weather or notthey will accually make the film

Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
I am aware that Eva the movie is in the works, but until they officially make a press release with a general plot and who the actors involved are going to be, I will cross my finger to weather or notthey will accually make the film

What he said. Same thing with the DBZ movie. People wanted to make it. People were aproached about making it. Nothing came of it. However, if ADV is pushing for it I think the eva movie may become a reality.
The Eva movie is much closer then the DBZ ever came
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Well not sure if anyone of you know but it's looks like James Cameron will be directing alive action movie of Battle Angel Alita.

http://www.moviehole.net/news/1448.html

James Cameron already owns the rights to Battle Angel Alita live action rights plus he owns the anime OVA rights also which is why ADV can't reproduce anymore copies of the DVD and add the fact that FOX already has the online domain name Battle Angel Alita.

Earlier this yeAr he has commented that the next movie his doing deals with sci-fi. Hm I wonder if his talking about BBA?Cool
There's an Initial D movie in the making, it's an Hong Kong production.

Some screenshots.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3
It is hard to tell sometimes if a film will be made or not. Almost every comic book since X-Men and Spider Man came out has film rights owned right now. Granted Cameron sounds motivated but we will see
Excel saga
Quote:What Anime whould you like to see as a Live Action Movie?

Cool Devices... mwa ha ha ha.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
I am surprised that with the popularity their isn't a Macross or Gundam LA movie made yet
Excel saga
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
There's an Initial D movie in the making, it's an Hong Kong production.

Some screenshots.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

I just knew Edison would be in it! Jordan Chan as well and some Japanese actors thrown in for good measure.
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
I am surprised that with the popularity their isn't a Macross or Gundam LA movie made yet

There's already a live-action movie of Gundam I forgot what it was called though.

There's going to be a live action movie of Last Vampire being written and directed by the guy who directed Freddy vs Jason.
YaY! Edison's my favorite! Will be looking forward to that movie, if only it comes when I'll be taking a 3 mth vacation in Asia end of the year!!!
Get a different director and I might have more interest in Last Vampire. If the guy tries to do it similar in style to Jason vs. Freddy it will be a box office bust
Excel saga
there are to many good ones to list so ill do a top 5.

1. Cowboy bebop
2. S-cry-ED
3. Witch Hunter Robin
4. Love Hina
5. Chobits

i could go on and on but i dont have the time to sit here for a straight 3 days. lol

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Hmmm Witch Hunter Robin get Tim Burten on board to Direct or Co direct give the story that ala Batman dark feel. I would want to see it for sure
Excel saga