What Anime whould you like to see as a Live Action Movie
You know, I am going to vote for 'Perfect Blue'. When I was watching it I found that somehow the story and such wasn't quite suited for an anime. It just didn't work for me. I think that it would work much better as a live action film.
Personally I couldn't stand Perfect Blue. Waste of money.
Quote:Originally posted by Cidien
Personally I couldn't stand Perfect Blue. Waste of money.

I agree, I think they just tried too hard to be all 'psycho thriller' with it. and I just remembered that there actually is a live action asian film called 'Perfect Blue' and I guess it has a similar storyline, but it isn't the same as the anime (according to a review here)...
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
Blade the Immortal? is that the same as the Mavel comic they turned into the movies?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugen no Jyuunin, also known as Blade of the Immortal is a manga by Hiroaki Samura featuring Manji, the master swordsman cursed with immortality.

Wait...why is immortality a curse? Go read the manga! ...:p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Rav96 Thanks, I getting the feeling the other post I read was tring to connect the two series

I like Sailor Moon live action..Here are a couple titles I would see if they were live actions of..Kristy

Kodocha
Marmalade Boy
I My Me Strawberry Eggs
Cardcaptor Sakura

And if a manga were made into a anime I would choose..

Snow Drop
Basara
Tsubasa
Wish
Negima
Wild Act
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Here are a couple titles I would see if they were live actions of..Kristy

Marmalade Boy

There is one... Its a tv series I think and could even be Korean I think I cant remember...
Sailor Moon, not thats plain evil. No serious I am not sure if sailor moon would be able to appeal to adults like it does with kids

I think I still kinda like Sailor Moon because its the very first anime I seen..^_^ but now I have seen hundreds of different animes..
Oh! Yeah,and gubi-gubi if you remember what the name is to Marmalade Boy live action let me know and i'll look it up..Kristy Wink
The Marmalade Boy live action drama is from Taiwan, it's also called Marmalade Boy

I've been watching Meteor Garden lately, another Taiwanese drama series based on a manga/anime (Hana Yori Dango) and it's pretty so far.
Wow! Thank you matthewmalay...I like both of those animes very much..I will look up the live action for them..^_^
They've been talking about Eva live movie for ages. I am not that thrilled about it, but I am curious to see what it would look like.
They have been keeping so tight liped about the Eva project makes you wonder if they are just blowing smoke or not

The eva live actions movie rumors remind me of the dbz live action rumors a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the movie falls through as well. However, if they get the budget and do a good eva ending I would be thrilled. Chances of this are very low though. =/ Hopefully it will be a good movie, will cross my fingers.