was this an anime or not
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I wonder why it matters if you classify WHERE a show comes from.

I was wondering the same thing. Who cares!!!

I'm not gonna go back and reread this entire thread, but I do know Robojack has been a 'prick' in the past. It's not my problem this time. I already have enough hatred invested right now in that one dumbass kid that lives in Zag's backyard that thinks he's gangster. No way are you gonna say some racial shit to me and think I'm ever gonna forget about it.

Quote:originally posted by vicious
I was wondering the same thing. Who cares!!!

you took the words right out of my mouth
You're absolutely right, Zagatto, and that IS what I do quite frequently. However, in this case, Mantis asked whether Monster Farm/Rancher is an anime or not, so this time it required such an answer.

Normally, I pay close attention to what studio created the anime. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Gonzo Digimation production, due to their commitment to using 100% digital animation techniques. As well, studios such as Bones have recent pumped out some fantastic work (Rahxephon, Full Metal Alchemist), as well as Geneon (once known as Pioneer), Sunrise, and XEBEC, also makes some fantastic work.

As for being a prick, Cidien's just being a poor sport who doesn't like to be corrected. I'll be damned if I have to apologize, since I've done nothing wrong, except question his vague responses. Ambiguity sucks, so I wanted to know why he wasn't 100% sure of his answer. And after all, the guy did in another thread suggest to me to make assumptions based on what is written, and to look deeper into a response. You're regretting that 'suggestion' now, aren't you Cidien?

And Vicious, you're one to talk about being a prick, aren't you? Considering your history of assfucking people for asking the slightest inappropriate or silly question, you should stay out of this.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
You're absolutely right, Zagatto, and that IS what I do quite frequently. However, in this case, Mantis asked whether Monster Farm/Rancher is an anime or not, so this time it required such an answer.

Normally, I pay close attention to what studio created the anime. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Gonzo Digimation production, due to their commitment to using 100% digital animation techniques. As well, studios such as Bones have recent pumped out some fantastic work (Rahxephon, Full Metal Alchemist), as well as Geneon (once known as Pioneer), Sunrise, and XEBEC, also makes some fantastic work.

As for being a prick, Cidien's just being a poor sport who doesn't like to be corrected. I'll be damned if I have to apologize, since I've done nothing wrong, except question his vague responses. Ambiguity sucks, so I wanted to know why he wasn't 100% sure of his answer. And after all, the guy did in another thread suggest to me to make assumptions based on what is written, and to look deeper into a response. You're regretting that 'suggestion' now, aren't you Cidien?

#1. A simple "Yes, it is an anime." would have been great.
#2. How can I be corrected if you are confirming (very rudely) what I said in the first place?
#3. As for the end of your little arguement there... that really has 0 to do with this situation so I don't know why i'm regretting that 'suggestion' now. If you had used your brain very well in either situation your little flame wars you like to start could have been avoided.

And I don't really hate Robojack. Insteady of beating him up if I saw him in real life i'd probably just laugh at him. Most people that piss me off are retarded and not worth risking jail time over. Especially when I'm going to be a cop in a few years. :p
Well, whatever you say, OFFICER Cidien. But just so you know, you did start the whole problem, with your negative attitude towards my response. If you had said nothing, or even politely thanked me or answered my question with a consise remark, it would've been painless and routine even.
this bickering is pointless, just drop it already....
How grade are you kids in again?
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!

And Vicious, you're one to talk about being a prick, aren't you? Considering your history of assfucking people for asking the slightest inappropriate or silly question, you should stay out of this.

Are you gonna let that slide Vicious?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hey! No shit-stirring in here.
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Are you gonna let that slide Vicious?

Of course not. Difference is that when I'm a prick, there is usually a reason behind it and I know that I'm being a prick. I do it on purpose.

This assclown is starting shit in different threads for no reason and can't figure out why people are thinking he's being a 'prick'. I'm, an asshole on purpose, by design. He's just a natural asshole who doesn't know he is one.

And 'assfucking'?? Is that what you called it? That might be what you think about in your fantasies. What I do is simply speak the truth. If people find that offensive, then that's their problem.
Hey! No shit-stirring in here.

You stirred the Shit!

i merely Quote
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Of course not. Difference is that when I'm a prick, there is usually a reason behind it and I know that I'm being a prick. I do it on purpose.

Don't know how many posts i've written to Robo and hit the little red x instead of send because I didn't want to be a prick like he was being. Sometimes it gets the better of me but I restrain myself pretty well lol. I always know when i'm being a prick though heheh. But I do think you're right. I think Robo is one of those people that just doesn't know they are an ass. It's just natural to them. Rolleyes
It's quite the contrary, Vicious. By the third post I made towards Cidien, I already knew I was wandering towards 'annoyance' territory, and by the fifth post, I couldn't care less whether or not I was being irritating. I know exactly what I'm doing.

You're a hypocrite, Vicious. I couldn't give two shits whether or not you admit being a prick yourself but the bottom line is, you have no right to bug me about it. If anything, I should be asking YOU for advice. You bully others all the time, while I just responded more harshly to what I felt at the time was a very inappropriate remark towards my original response post.

How do you feel, Cidien, getting morons like Vicious to do the gruntwork for you? If anything, I would've preferred if you talked to me about this via PM, so baboons like him wouldn't have had the chance to poke his nose and hairy red ass into this matter. I COULD call you an overly sensitive pussy who cries at the first sign of an opposing obstacle, but I won't.

I'll be happy to drop this matter, provided that Vicious stops sticking his nose into someone else's business.

You're a hypocrite, Vicious. I couldn't give two shits whether or not you admit being a prick yourself but the bottom line is, you have no right to bug me about it. If anything, I should be asking YOU for advice. You bully others all the time, while I just responded more harshly to what I felt at the time was a very inappropriate remark towards my original response post.

I wasn't buggin you. I was saying you have been in the past. Which is true. Don't think I've forgotten about those posts from a month or so ago.

I had already stated that I didn't read this thread and had no opinion on it. But then you had to go and try to get me involved in it.
ASSFUCKING!!!
I would've preferred if you talked to me about this via PM, so baboons like him wouldn't have had the chance to poke his nose and hairy red ass into this matter.

All this talk of ass is making me horny.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The anime makes the bike racing cooler annali 0 5,453 05-23-2014, 02:58 AM
Last Post: annali
  HK Anime Stores darkanx 3 12,215 11-03-2013, 02:32 AM
Last Post: tanakag
  The current state of HK anime darkanx 16 17,674 09-20-2013, 06:27 AM
Last Post: suzanerosh
  Anime boxsets I should own... guitarshredder 27 18,945 10-05-2009, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Wuschel
  Crazyass Anime darkanx 5 4,150 01-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Last Post: zrdb
  New to anime... HELP! momaw27 1 1,842 12-13-2006, 02:20 PM
Last Post: RF_InSAnE
  christian anime what!!!!!!!? Cyrus 33 15,024 11-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Last Post: gubi-gubi
  Import Anime Online Stores prnoct90 10 7,167 11-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Amethyst
  Upcoming anime for September 2006 to December 2006 Peter 9 5,435 09-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Which anime do you think has the best dub, and the worse dub ? puzzleguy 28 12,353 09-14-2006, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Cyrus