$hitty Trades Thread
Happy New Years 2006. Let this thread be idle until 2007. Hell 2010! NO BAD TRADES! w00t! Big Grin
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Semper Fi...
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
No bad trades since 2006!! 7 years!! No conversations either!! Sad Guess everybody has moved on...
This was an interesting read. Feels like a lifetime ago that this happened. Never would have even remembered it if I hadn't just read about it again, lol. No battered box did ever end up at my house, in case anyone was wondering. =P I remember r00ster was a pretty decent guy, so I imagine the Canadian post office lost the package. That's happened at least two or three times that I can remember. You guys have a really crappy post office up there, lol.
Cidien Wrote:This was an interesting read. Feels like a lifetime ago that this happened. Never would have even remembered it if I hadn't just read about it again, lol. No battered box did ever end up at my house, in case anyone was wondering. =P I remember r00ster was a pretty decent guy, so I imagine the Canadian post office lost the package. That's happened at least two or three times that I can remember. You guys have a really crappy post office up there, lol.

The US post office isn't much better, even with DC.. lol I've had a package lost, even had DC it just disappeared off the grid!! I've also had shipments torn open and half the contents lost... usually books though.... Sad

So how's it going Cidien?? If you're interested in games/dvds/books, check out paperbackswap.com, swapadvd.com, swapacd.com or gametz.com < you can get about anything there... lol
Things are going pretty well. I've been working a lot. Put in 14.5 hours on Saturday after only sleeping four hours, so that was fun. >< Had the county fair this weekend. Only arrested one person during the entire fair, which is a huge improvement over the 7-8 last year. =P

My anime collection has kind of exploded since I moved to the other side of North Dakota. Not very easy making friends when you're a small town cop, so I mostly just play games online with my friends from Fargo and watch anime with my wife, who also has a hard time making friends because of my job.

Part of the reason my collection is so big is I rarely sell anything anymore. I have to drive at least an hour and a half to find a physical store to sell to that will give you a somewhat decent price on anime. I work night shift too, so I have to wake up in the middle of the "night" to use the post office in town, so I don't sell things online anymore.

We did just finish watching Steins Gate last night. Amazing must watch anime. We both agree that it's our favorite anime now. The writing and the voice work are both top notch.

What have you been up to?
Good to hear Cidien the trade went well for you and your enjoying it.