$hitty Trades Thread
Hey there NYxCalm

With my email to you, this issue with Bigstick is now closed. Thanks for all your help and time. I appreciate it all.

Dave
Hey guys, Bigstick is offering a conciliatory gesture for what transpired between him and Goflutie. Just wanted you guys to know what came of this - pretty nice ending to come considering the circumstances.

"Thanx Nyx. It wouldn't be right if I did nothing so I'll return some $$$
back to him. I can go ahead and paypal him or JJ...I don't even remember
how much the deal was for but 20-25 should be fair. Lemme know where he
wants the money and I'll do it. Thanks again for bein the stand between. I
hope it hasn't been a bother...better than a war though, wouldn't you say???
Take it easy!!!

Bigstick"

Well JJ, if goflutie doesn't have paypal, bigstick'd like to send payment to ya via paypal for goflutie to use in your store for what happaned. Is that kool with you? Wow, I'm glad we can find good closure with a nice conscience...Cool
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
From blaze

"Hi NYxCalm. I noticed you've been a big help to people who have been ripped off in bad trades. I am the victim in one. Happened months ago & I posted here asking for your help, but you were away. Trade happened on the Arctic site with a user named CheeSense. Dude claims to have sent me Azu Daioh set in trade for a Soul Taker set, but I have gotten jack. He got his since I put a tracking confirmation number on it. He responded several times saying he sent it, then he checked back to see if I got it, then he said it must have gotten lost and he'd send me another one & that was it. No more replies & his PM box on AN is full. Unfortunately I don't think I can do anything because I stupidly deleted the PMs we exchanged that showed his address. I guess I'm too trusting. Is there anything I can do here or do I just chalk it up as a loss? Forgotten about it, but today as I was browsing the AN site, I saw his username logged in & it pissed me off. Sorry for bothering you, thanks."

well, sorry for posting this up publicly, just letting everyone see the situation and the name/likeness - so if they ever saw it, they can avoid this b1tch. About AN - I was banned from there by their man loving mods who loved to censor people who spoke out the truth. See if you can ask gaydypower or whoever their current mods are to help you out on this. I don't have access - but would try to help you out if ICE would let me back in and reinstate my account. Hopefully they have a newer mod over there who can be of service to ya. If its still that gaydypower moderating AN then... damn, i wish you much luck...

:eek:
Never is ever forever...

No prob with you posting it NYxCalm. If I can save someone else from getting ripped then that's cool. Like I said, I doubt I get sh*t from this guy who acted very sincere and even had the balls to say "I would never rip anyone off, especially with anime!" when I told him I didn't get anything. Maybe he was being honest and it got lost in the mail, but silence speaks volume and I haven't heard from the guy ever since. bah.

CheeSense has registered here, but hasn't posted. That's good, that means he probably hasn't traded with anyone here. Check out his "interests" from his profile. Unreal.

http://www.import-anime.com/forums/membe...userid=681
I was diggin through some old emails and i happen to find the address of the guy that rip me of a couple of months ago. If anone who lives in his area could go upto him and punch him in th egace for me i would really appricate it.

His nick when he traded here was Leon.

here is his name and address:

MLW Sherratt
27 Park Lane
Sandbach
Cheshire
CW11 1EN
ENGLAND

For details on the rip go to my post on page 6.
you lost dvdrs... [WOW big loss!]

you broke the rules

i live in the united states - england's not my cup of tea.

robotech sucks, what were you thinking?

i could care less about you and sangofe's plight cause you guys had it coming.

have a nice life :eek:
Never is ever forever...

trade was done before the no dvd-r rule.
Wow look at this thread, 111 replies sans this one. Thats 111 shi77y things that have happaned since the creation of this thread. Big Grin

There's no way anyone can clean this thread... hahaha. Everything's gotta be here for reference. Its not the best of threads, but one that I'm sure will provide amusement, good reference and chuckles for years to come. HAPPY 111th! Wink
Never is ever forever...

ok, we've got post number 112. FFXno1 is a fucking asshole. I sent him a bunch of HK DVDs, I can't even rememebr which DVDs they were, but I was trading him around 10 DVDs for the Nadesico 6 dvd set R1. I had to get my mom to send me the tracking number for the DVDs. The number is 0302 1790 0001 6215 3697. Check it over at USPS.com. He got his DVDs a while ago. As for me, he supposdely sent me DVDs afterwards, through "regular" mail with no confirmation number. I'm royally pissed. Someone advise me on how to screw him over royally.
ok, I PMed him telling him that he has 3 days to either get the package to me or a delivery confirmation before I report him to USPS mail fraud, are there any other places I can report him to in the case that he doesn't deliver?
everything has been cleared up.
First of all, this isn't exactly a bad trade, as nothing was sent, but more of a warning to other users (If this isn't supposed to be in this thread just let me know. But, rotpank had Dragonball Z Parts 1-12 for sale for $230, he posted about a month ago. I had emailed him a few times asking if he sold it, as it took me a little while to get all the money for it, and he had kept saying no he still had it. I emailed him on 4/28 to let him know that I had all the money ready and he replied with:

"Ok. I'll reserve the DBZ Part 1-12 for you. Done. My Paypal ID: XXXXXX or if you prefer me to send you a "Request Money" form, just let me know. Anyway email me whenever you are ready. Thanks."

I let him know that I would deposit the money as soon as possible into my bank account so that I could transfer it over to him through paypal. Now I didn't get a chane to deposit it before the weekend, and banks are closed then so I had to wait until this week to put the money in, which I did. It then took 2 days to clear the deposit (damn Banks....., I mean I put the money in, why couldnt I use it!). I paypaled him last night (5/5) the $230, and then found out later that my money was refunded to me. I emailed him about it, and he just replied with:

"I'm so sorry about the inconvenience. I totally forgot to inform you. I have no choice but to sell to the other person who pay me first. "

Now, I find this totally unacceptable, as I went to all this trouble to buy this, and did actually pay him the money. He never sent me an email about selling it to someone else, and the excuse of "I had no choice but to sell to the other person who pay me first", just isn't right. Ive been trading on the net for many years, and I can easily say i've never dicked someone over like this. If I say im going to hold something for someone, which he clearly stated, I do, even if I get a better deal offer, It's common courtesy.

In closing, I just want this post to serve as warning for anyone interested in dealing with him in the future. I have had a somewhat succesfull trade with him in the past (Minus broken gatefolds, and scratched discs), but this totally negates any good dealing with him in my eye..

Thank you for your time.
-SideSwipe
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
ok, I PMed him telling him that he has 3 days to either get the package to me or a delivery confirmation before I report him to USPS mail fraud, are there any other places I can report him to in the case that he doesn't deliver?

It's not mail fraud. I suggest you read over the last few posts you made. If those are the only problems you've had in trades with others then I suggest you stop crying and read the rest of this thread. You sound like an impatient kid who has nothing better to do than complain about inane differences.

Unless the products were damaged in transit, big deal. Just ask for the difference in shipping to be refunded via PayPal or money order, if it matters that much to you. It seems like your mother shipped it, so perhaps you should ask her if she wants $3 back.
Quote:Originally posted by SideSwipe
First of all, this isn't exactly a bad trade, as nothing was sent, but more of a warning to other users (If this isn't supposed to be in this thread just let me know. But, rotpank had Dragonball Z Parts 1-12 for sale for $230, he posted about a month ago. I had emailed him a few times asking if he sold it, as it took me a little while to get all the money for it, and he had kept saying no he still had it. I emailed him on 4/28 to let him know that I had all the money ready and he replied with:

"Ok. I'll reserve the DBZ Part 1-12 for you. Done. My Paypal ID: XXXXXX or if you prefer me to send you a "Request Money" form, just let me know. Anyway email me whenever you are ready. Thanks."

I let him know that I would deposit the money as soon as possible into my bank account so that I could transfer it over to him through paypal. Now I didn't get a chane to deposit it before the weekend, and banks are closed then so I had to wait until this week to put the money in, which I did. It then took 2 days to clear the deposit (damn Banks....., I mean I put the money in, why couldnt I use it!). I paypaled him last night (5/5) the $230, and then found out later that my money was refunded to me. I emailed him about it, and he just replied with:

"I'm so sorry about the inconvenience. I totally forgot to inform you. I have no choice but to sell to the other person who pay me first. "

Now, I find this totally unacceptable, as I went to all this trouble to buy this, and did actually pay him the money. He never sent me an email about selling it to someone else, and the excuse of "I had no choice but to sell to the other person who pay me first", just isn't right. Ive been trading on the net for many years, and I can easily say i've never dicked someone over like this. If I say im going to hold something for someone, which he clearly stated, I do, even if I get a better deal offer, It's common courtesy.

In closing, I just want this post to serve as warning for anyone interested in dealing with him in the future. I have had a somewhat succesfull trade with him in the past (Minus broken gatefolds, and scratched discs), but this totally negates any good dealing with him in my eye..

Thank you for your time.

My side of story.

First of all He(SideSwipe) emailed me on Wed, 28 April 2004

"Noticed you bumped the thread yesterday, it is still available? If so, i'll take it. Just need to deposit the funds into my bank account and then transfer through paypal. How much total was it again?

Then I replied: Wed, 28 April 2004

"Yes it is still available. Total will be US$230. Shipping is Free by Canada Post XPRESSPOST with a tracking number.

He replied: Wed, 28 April 2004

"Alright, i'll deposit the money asap, and let you know."

I replied: Wed, 28 April 2004

"Ok. I'll reserve the DBZ Part 1-12 for you. Done. My Paypal ID: XXXXX or if you prefer me to send you a "Request Money" form, just let me know. Anyway email me whenever you are ready. Thanks."

----------
1 Week has gone and he did not even give me any news at all. He told me he would deposit the money to his Paypal acc asap. I take it as 2-3 days when he said "ASAP". He also failed to let me know regarding of the latest status of his side so I took it as "Lost of interest". Since there are few people interested in buying the DBZ set, so I sold it.
Also about the past dealing with him; broken gatefolds? scratched disc? What the ...All of my discs are First Hand bought.(NO SCRACTHES OR BROKEN GATEFOLDS WHEN I SENT) He never even inform me of such things. IF he did not like it he should at least inform me which he never mention at all after he received the past discs from me. SideSwipe should not trying to find excuses to put me in the spot just because of this matter.
I always packed with greater care. Bought the supply directly from Canada Post with bubble wrap. He Paypal me without even notifying me at all. But I refunded him the money right away.

There is no trade involve at all so I don't think this is the appropriate thread for this matter. Since a week without any news at all from him, I regard him as drop out from the deal/not interested anymore. Also I did "UPDATED" in my Trade thread saying the DBZ set is "SOLD". So he did not even bother to take a look at all.

This is a simple case of lack of communication.

Hope this information can give a deeper insight of this case. Thanks for your time.

Rotpank.
Quote:Originally posted by BobDoleX
It's not mail fraud. I suggest you read over the last few posts you made. If those are the only problems you've had in trades with others then I suggest you stop crying and read the rest of this thread. You sound like an impatient kid who has nothing better to do than complain about inane differences.

Unless the products were damaged in transit, big deal. Just ask for the difference in shipping to be refunded via PayPal or money order, if it matters that much to you. It seems like your mother shipped it, so perhaps you should ask her if she wants $3 back.

it's mail fraud when he's supposed to send me the packages and he doesn't after 4 weeks. Take a look at the dates. THe package was delivered on the 17th of January, and he didn't send the packages to me till the 13th february. Yes, that constitutes mail fraud, if I were not to threaten him with legal action. Second, the tracking number slip was at my house and I was at school (a good 140 miles away). Why don't you take your opinions and shove them up your ass and stop being a fucking troll. I've got the 3rd or 4th highest amount of good trades at this site, so you have no right to attack me!