Question ^_^
Hey,

I have been a big fan of CardCaptors but the price of buying all 18 volumes drove me insane so I decided to go downt his road and get -- this...well, I went through your reviews and I did not see the kind that I bought reviewed and now im worryed I got some "mysterious" version of this boxset that no one has seen that is the worst quality O_O Anyone have any experience with this set?

http://store.yahoo.com/animedvd/j201-184.html

The sets that were reviewed and one of which got stellar reviews was the one I originally was going to get, BUT thanks to my scatter-brain I forgot to go on Ebay to get it so, I bought a more expensive set that I've never seen before o_o But yeah O_o! Any help would be appreciated greatly

Thanks ^_^

P.S. Im new here and I hope to post here more often and haha sorry for the account name. If this is the wrong forum to post this -- sorry and if you would be so kind to move it to the correct place then ^_^

Thanks!
That logo makes it appear to be from Anime Cartoon/Manga International (that green 'M' logo).

It's probably just a different packaging.
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
That logo makes it appear to be from Anime Cartoon/Manga International (that green 'M' logo).

It's probably just a different packaging.

Haha thanks ^_^ That's the version I wanted to get. Anyways, thanks for the speedy response and now my "O_O" factor is lowered ^_^

However, I do fail to see that M, I do see this logo in the bottom left hand corner:

[Image: av-small.gif]

So, I did a search for that company under the C's and no CardCaptor Sakura titles popped up.
I can see you're a fan of internet faces.
Who wouldn't love internet faces? They are fun ^_______^. heh heh.

When people say the internet faces in conversation is when you need to worry x_______X. Believe me I have heard it....scary stuff.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

It's ok, as long as your a girl. Guys who do that are either too happy or excited, or just fruity. Still though, it can get damned annoying over time, so you're better off using the emoticons.
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Who wouldn't love internet faces? They are fun ^_______^. heh heh.

When people say the internet faces in conversation is when you need to worry x_______X. Believe me I have heard it....scary stuff.

Wow, I've never heard someone say it in a conversation, that's just creepy.
It is VERY scary. Oh yeah. Another scary one is when people say "lol' in conversation and stuff like "rolls on the floor" as an action when they are standing right in front of you (hard to explain) . This way too weird. I will come off of it right now. Lol. Rolleyes .

Are you happy now, Robojack? I used an emoticon Wink . Oh yeah, does anyone have a middle finger emoticon? Lol. Just wondering.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Heh heh, back to the topic...

That logo, test, is Animation Video logo. Anime Cartoon's logo looks nearly identical to that, but they switched over to the green "M" logo. So lots of sets have that red "A" but are made by Anime Cartoon/Manga International.

Waid a minute, I was wrong. That is my fault.

That IS the Animation Video set. I completly missed the DVD logo at the top right corner. All AV sets use that exact gradient-gold DVD logo.

Sorry if this was confusing. It's an AV set. AV. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Batik
It is VERY scary. Oh yeah. Another scary one is when people say "lol' in conversation and stuff like "rolls on the floor" as an action when they are standing right in front of you (hard to explain)

hahahaha, i know what you're talking about. i can't help but laugh in there faces.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
Heh heh, back to the topic...

That logo, test, is Animation Video logo. Anime Cartoon's logo looks nearly identical to that, but they switched over to the green "M" logo. So lots of sets have that red "A" but are made by Anime Cartoon/Manga International.

Waid a minute, I was wrong. That is my fault.

That IS the Animation Video set. I completly missed the DVD logo at the top right corner. All AV sets use that exact gradient-gold DVD logo.

Sorry if this was confusing. It's an AV set. AV. Big Grin

Yeap it's an AV set not a AC/MI set. I think you should get the MI set. at least you have reviews of it: http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...tem_id=528
Has AV even done a CCS set? Didnt the old AC logo look like AV though with an orange triangle?
They do look similar, but if you look closely you can see it's Animation Video. And that gold DVD logo is a dead giveaway.
So, I guess it isn't reviewed on this site -- well it seems like it will be a luck of the draw and hopefully it will be worth something -- 80 bucks is a lot for an 'import'. Anyways, the item is on backorder and I called htem up and they will get it in about 5 days, then, they will ship it so I gotta wait more...I wish I could cancel and just do a Buy it Now with ebay from a dvd version that WAS reviewed *curses*

And look -- no smiles O_O!!!

EDIT: Oh my -- on that Bandai doin' lawsuits Anime Circle was listed -- just GRRRREAT...

Hmm...I did some tracking on this product and I could only find one store selling the same image as the item...However, it is much clearer of a picture, check it out:

http://cartoonlake.com/catalog/cardcapto...504332.htm

Okay, well FINNNALLY I found a site that was selling it and it had customer ratings...It was scored a 4/5 ^_^ So, heh, it can't be *that* bad.
DON'T buy from that site!!! $18 for ONE DVD? That is a huge ripoff.

Here, it's the MI set, so you can read the reviews, and it's a lot cheaper and from a reliable store.
http://www.anime-icon.com/showdvd.php?dvdno=397

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manga downloads question.. Schultz 5 4,334 02-24-2007, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  Question about Ninja Scroll TV Perfect Collection FX Batz Kage 3 3,216 12-13-2006, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  question on berserk prideofalion840 8 4,476 10-20-2006, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Dragon Ball Mac question wigwrm 0 1,240 07-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Last Post: wigwrm
  Maybe a dumb question about a Macross set. Mot_Soldats 7 4,702 06-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Mot_Soldats
  Question about Izumo Mystical Rose 0 1,479 06-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Mystical Rose
  (Escaflowne question) **BIG SPOILER ALERT** Cyrus 2 2,777 05-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Cyrus
  anime site question Cyrus 7 5,360 05-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Question about Gundam Seed EZ JunkieJoe 2 2,538 04-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Last Post: bmvtoys
  Zenki Saga Question LordODFlizeX 5 4,186 04-02-2006, 03:06 AM
Last Post: zrdb