anime site question
does anyone know what happened to cookiejarvideo.com???

just wondering if they got shut down or what
Cyrus
There's a thread over at AN about it. Something about a server but im not totally sure...

http://arcticnightfall.com/boards/showth...adid=22490
Cyrus Wrote:does anyone know what happened to cookiejarvideo.com???

just wondering if they got shut down or what

Yes, Bella's server is down... I am hoping to hear from her soon on any of the forums about what she plans on doing, besides looking for a new server and I certainly hope not having to redo her entire web site as well... cause all that is going to take some time to accomplish... sigh..
well im glad to know she isn't in jail or something like that

well hopefully all will go well.
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:well im glad to know she isn't in jail or something like that

well hopefully all will go well.

She didn't mention she was in jail last I heard from her... laugh...but that has been some time ago... I'm kidding... I'm kidding, they don't have, oh wait, maybe they do have internet access in jail... I keep forgetting, it's not like being in prison anymore, it's like being in a hotel...
ha ha ha ha ha *shakes fist* just joking

lol cookiejarvideo.com is like robin hood robbing from the evil way to expensive r1 companies and giving to the poor
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:ha ha ha ha ha *shakes fist* just joking

lol cookiejarvideo.com is like robin hood robbing from the evil way to expensive r1 companies and giving to the poor

That made no sense and if it was meant as a joke it wasn't a very good one.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
sorry i have a very wierd sense of humor

so will she be sending new info on where to get her stuff on here then or what? im just kinda worried i won't be able to shop from them anymore.

I love IA but most of the time they don't have what i want so it becomes a problem
Cyrus