My Girlfriend
damn think theres attention span issues there... hope he doesnt fall asleep whilst doing other things he loves :p Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Lol. Nice.

Hmmmm..I have a halloween story but it is kinda stupid. Just my friend's (and mine for that matter) adventures. It is kind of short in my head, but hey. Anyone want to have a listen? Rolleyes
Hot Damn, that was cool!

rav96 Wrote:damn think theres attention span issues there... hope he doesnt fall asleep whilst doing other things he loves :p Wink

If so, she can travel 3522 miles and I'll help her out with those activities. No falling asleep here. :eek:
rav96 Wrote:damn think theres attention span issues there... hope he doesnt fall asleep whilst doing other things he loves :p Wink

Not at all! Wink

Vicious Wrote:If so, she can travel 3522 miles and I'll help her out with those activities. No falling asleep here. :eek:

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Cool
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Cool

Typical girl. Will lead you on, even from the other side of the Atlantic. :p
Will lead you on because she's on the other side of the Atlantic. :p
hmm.... these threads have this wierd habit of going extremely off topic lol.
they start off talking about one thing, and wind up talking about something totally different. lol Smile
vegeta76 Wrote:hmm.... these threads have this wierd habit of going extremely off topic lol.
they start off talking about one thing, and wind up talking about something totally different. lol Smile

lol...Yeah that's the habit of all message boards Smile
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Will lead you on because she's on the other side of the Atlantic. :p

Classic Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Will lead you on because she's on the other side of the Atlantic. :p

I'm still trying to figure that one out. Does that mean if I was on the other side of the Atlantic, then I could get some or does that mean if I was on the other side of the Atlantic, then you'd be like 'Ewww get away'? :confused:
hahahahhaahaaaa

wo0t viciuos

go get em tiger Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Vicious Wrote:I'm still trying to figure that one out. Does that mean if I was on the other side of the Atlantic, then I could get some or does that mean if I was on the other side of the Atlantic, then you'd be like 'Ewww get away'? :confused:

It means that if you were here I wouldn't lead you on because I have a boyfriend and I don't lead people on unless they stand a chance. However, since we live 3522 miles away from each other we both know this isn't going anywhere so we're just having a little fun. Big Grin
Andromeda18_ Wrote:It means that if you were here I wouldn't lead you on because I have a boyfriend and I don't lead people on unless they stand a chance. However, since we live 3522 miles away from each other we both know this isn't going anywhere so we're just having a little fun. Big Grin

Damnit!!! Guess I'll have to go back and cancel those travel plans I had just made. Sad
Vicious Wrote:Damnit!!! Guess I'll have to go back and cancel those travel plans I had just made. Sad

Sure you had, as if you'd travel that far for a girl! :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Sure you had, as if you'd travel that far for a girl! :p

For you . . . anything.

You're not the only one that can mess with people from 3522 miles away. :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 6,174 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx