My Girlfriend
Batik Wrote:Lol. Nice.

Hmmmm..I have a halloween story but it is kinda stupid. Just my friend's (and mine for that matter) adventures. It is kind of short in my head, but hey. Anyone want to have a listen? Rolleyes
Hell ya tell the story...

Akane and I went to a party but bailed out after about an hour and went an seen The Grudge... I need to get the Japanese version. Anyways... at the theater we were all made up and when we walked in everyone was staring hard core. I was dressed as the "Crow" pretty crappy job on the make-up oh well. So like half way thru the movie these ass holes behind us keep making that noise that happens in the movie. After about 15 minutes I turned around and just looked at them and one finally made eye contact with me and was like dudes shut up the freak up there is getting pissed. That's when i realized there were like 15 and 16. God I hate assholes...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Hell ya tell the story...

Akane and I went to a party but bailed out after about an hour and went an seen The Grudge... I need to get the Japanese version. Anyways... at the theater we were all made up and when we walked in everyone was staring hard core. I was dressed as the "Crow" pretty crappy job on the make-up oh well. So like half way thru the movie these ass holes behind us keep making that noise that happens in the movie. After about 15 minutes I turned around and just looked at them and one finally made eye contact with me and was like dudes shut up the freak up there is getting pissed. That's when i realized there were like 15 and 16. God I hate assholes...

Stupid Kids...Last time that I was in a movie like that some dumbasses were sitting in front of the row I was in shooting their mouths off so I had my niece kick their seats which was very amusing..
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
hahaha get kids to do your dirty work Smile
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:hahaha get kids to do your dirty work Smile

Yup she didnt mind either LOL...Good times

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Lol. I hate assholes too. I have to admit though I have been acting like one lately.

The Story- it was a cold ass Holloween night ( no, really it was) and my friend and I were goign to do our usual rounds around the neighborhood while collecting candy, scaring small children, and having a few laughs. We did that and since we trick-or-treated so late, every house we went to just dumped the whole bowl of candy into our pillowcases. Either they were generous, or they were afraid of the Ninja Brigade (that is what my friend called us). We went back to my house for some laughs and scares. We sat up till 4:00 am watching Malice Mizer dvds and listening to music. I let my friend go on my computer and when she looked at me I didn't move or blink the whole time. After 15 minutes, she shook me (hard mind you) and started using me as a puppet. I still did not blink or move. She picked me up to look at my face and then dropped me because she thought I was dead. She started freaking out and then she finally realized that I had fallen asleep with my eyes open. She started messing with my eyelids and stuff but I was out cold. Lol. When I woke up she called em a snake and I was a bit confused. She told me the story and apologized for dropping me. I made a face at her and ate my candy, and what wonderful candy it was. :o . Oh yeah to top it all off I found out that I always sleep with my eyes open, which explains why I wake up every time someone enters the room.

Cool :eek: Big Grin
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik, that's funny. Before I wonder if someone is really dead, I check to see if their chest rises up and down. My boyfriend sometimes sleeps with his eyes half open and it freaked me out the first time I saw it.

Hey Morgorath, when my roommates and I went to see Troy, someone kept snoring really loud. So my roommate took coins out of his pocket and threw it in the direction. The guy woke up and people applauded. But then 10 minutes later, the guy fell asleep again and kept snoring. We were out of coins Sad
damn it... coins always run out...

i prefer a fist...:p

w0ot Testosterone fuelled violence...hahahaah only j/k peops... just in case you didnt catch on
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Puppet Master Wrote:Yup she didnt mind either LOL...Good times

now all thats needed is more...

a legion of little kids to do your violent biding...that way you could get away with everything coz little kids always do Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Lmao. Awesome.

Nina182B- great story. Reminds me of when my brother went to see Lord of The Rings for the first time. Some dude had a laser pointer and my brother ran down the aisle, took the laser pointer away from the guy, and threw a jellybeans at him. When my brother got back to where we were sitting, I couldn't stop laughing but then I realized that the jellybeans he threw were mine Sad .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

rav96 Wrote:now all thats needed is more...

a legion of little kids to do your violent biding...that way you could get away with everything coz little kids always do Big Grin

That's what my nephew is good for since hes only 6 muahahaha

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
rav96 Wrote:damn it... coins always run out...

i prefer a fist...:p

w0ot Testosterone fuelled violence...hahahaah only j/k peops... just in case you didnt catch on

lol...Nothing wrong with using the fist to deal with idiots

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
It is so much faster though, isn't it? Rolleyes
Hot Damn, that was cool!

The RAV deplores and loathes violence...

when not in Fight Club Form...Wink

w0ot
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:The RAV deplores and loathes violence...

when not in Fight Club Form...Wink

w0ot

Ha-Ha...Than go into Fight Club Form when it is needed... Cool

Batik Wrote:It is so much faster though, isn't it?

Yes the fist is much faster...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
OMG theres this fuckin Crazy Fight Club in Okinowa...its like had people knocked out unconsciuos like everyweek...so i was told..man i was like thats fricken sweet...
i dont know if its me but the rush of adrenaline when in a fight and the feel of hitting actual flesh (not a punch bag) is AWESOME

man its been an age since ive been in a proper fight...w0ot Broken Nosed Me...

me and my flat mates in the first year of uni started a fight club..we used to do it n the middle of a roundabout till the police started to get involved Sad and we were always messing around not a hardcore fghtclub..we ha lectures to go to the next day c'mon its not like students to skip lectures Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,719 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx