Spiderman 2 - Can you say 'awesome'?
I know women's legs are longer than men's (in proportion) but my boyfriend's legs are unusually long for a men. I mean he's 6' tall and his legs are 43,3'' long. That's why he's such a fast runner!

I just found two portuguese models who are a good example of what I'm trying to say:

http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/filipa.jpg
http://www.uploadyourimage.com/1/julia.jpg

The first one is 5'8'' and her legs are 40,5'' long. The 2nd girl is 5'11'' and her legs are 42'' long. So you see, even if one's 3'' taller than the other her legs are only 1,5'' longer, which in my opinion isn't that much. I know this isn't the case most of the times but I wasn't saying this is a rule, only that a woman doesn't have to be 5'11'' to have long legs, even if they're 1,5'' shorter. But this example actually backs up what you said
Quote:of course if a women is 5'5 and another is 5'8 there is a good chance they will have the same leg inseam
since the difference between 5'5'' and 5'8'' and between 5'8'' and 5'10'' is the same.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
You see people this what I have missed. I have always enjoyed the art of conversation or debating. In there truest form they lead to insight, common ground and new friendships. We (Andromeda and I) had a different view of a topic. We present are sides and were able to show an understand each other side with out slugging it out. Thanks Andromeda.

Although I do enjoy Vicious mercifully beating down a douche bag who talks a whole lot of crap with out offering one bit of fact to back up what he is saying. And Dark you are one hell of a basher too.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
It's a pleasure talking to you too Morg. I've always enjoyed a good conversation with people explaining their point of view but not trying to force it on everybody else. However I do enjoy seeing Vicious in action, even when the douche bag being mercifully beat down was me. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
However I do enjoy seeing Vicious in action, even when the douche bag being mercifully beat down was me. Big Grin

Thanks, I guess. :confused:

Really? I did that to you. Honestly I don't remember alot of stuff. Like I'll remember I got into an argument with someone about say DBZ or whatever, but I won't remember who it was that I had that argument with. Or like someone will say I helped them with something when they were a noob and I honestly won't remember doing that. But when you have as many posts as I do, it's hard to keep track of all of them. Wink
We weren't exactly having an argument. I asked a stupid question without properly reading the 'Rules and NEW FAQ' thread first and you answered it even though there was no answer. And there I was making a fool of myself thinking you were telling me the truth and asking you more stupid questions. :p
Oh. That's the one where I started making up dates for the releases right? I remember that one now. Big Grin

So I wasn't really rude to you. Just kind of a jerk.
Whoa, same thing happened to me too! First time I ever posted in this message board was around Jan. 2004 and I asked a stupid question too and Vicious tore me down like you wouldn't believe (well actually, I'm sure you can believe) I was so scared I didn't really go back to check on the whole forum for a while :p
Don't remember that one either. But what can I say. I guess I'm the unofficial welcoming committee. :p
The we have a hell of a welcomming commitee Wink. Big Grin
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Truth hurts... like a baseball bat to the gut
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
So I wasn't really rude to you. Just kind of a jerk.

Yeah, but just a little. :p
You do that to everybody so I didn't take it personally.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Yeah, but just a little. :p
You do that to everybody so I didn't take it personally.

Good, cuz it wasn't. Trust me, you'd know if it was personal. Cool
How would i know buddy just give me a taste of it... Man am I asking for it...
Lol. Asking for it is one thing. Just be careful if you get it. :p . Good luck.
Hot Damn, that was cool!