Spiderman 2 - Can you say 'awesome'?
A side note:

Buena Vista released the 1st season of original Spider man cartoon on DVDs about a week ago. It consists of entire 1st seasons of 52 episodes in 6 discs. Almost HK-like values.
i just stuck with the cartoon and never got into the comics, little easier that way. i'm the type that if i'm going to read a comic i want to read the entire series from start to finish.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i just stuck with the cartoon and never got into the comics, little easier that way. i'm the type that if i'm going to read a comic i want to read the entire series from start to finish.

Hahahaha. Good luck with that. I have over 500 spidey comics, and that's not even a quarter of what's out there. Spidey is the wrong person to do that with. He's so popular and has had so many titles and spin-offs and whatnot that it would be impossible to read everything.
How do you keep all of those comics in good condition? Where could you possibly keep all of those comics? Sorry, I am becomming more annoying.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

You keep them in clear plastic comic envelope's with a white thin piece of board to ensure the comics don't get bent. Then you take all of those enveloped comics and put them in a cardboard box shaped for comics (usually has a lid).

I used to collect comics, years ago, when I was ~11. I actually completed a few small series and cross-overs. They are now in a comic box stored away. I have no interest in comics anymore. I'll go watch movies based on them though ~ Spiderman.
Just watched the movie tonight... (thanks to the Iraqs who brought a camera into a theater and then bootlegged it to us for 7 bucks.) The quality wasn't bad but it was not formatted for the TV if you catch my drift. I loved the movie. I hate the fact that when a Comic gets made into a movie the main bad guys is going to die. the only series this didn't happen in was in the Superman series. And altho I knew mary jane belongs to peter, I felt really bad for the other girl. You know which one the land lord's daughter. She brings him cake and milk. Loves him at his lowset and most pathetic. I liked that girl... too bad. Plus she loked a hell of lot better than Kristen Dusn't
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Just watched the movie tonight... (thanks to the Iraqs who brought a camera into a theater and then bootlegged it to us for 7 bucks.) The quality wasn't bad but it was not formatted for the TV if you catch my drift. I loved the movie. I hate the fact that when a Comic gets made into a movie the main bad guys is going to die. the only series this didn't happen in was in the Superman series. And altho I knew mary jane belongs to peter, I felt really bad for the other girl. You know which one the land lord's daughter. She brings him cake and milk. Loves him at his lowset and most pathetic. I liked that girl... too bad. Plus she loked a hell of lot better than Kristen Dusn't

I dont know if she was hotter than kristen dusnt, but I also felt sorry for her.
Yeah, what exactly does that girl have to do with movie? Does she make more of an appearance in the comics? She was really sweet but I was wondering in the end whatever happens to her... besides not being picked over MJ. I thought she looked a bit weird though.. her body and face were so skinny.
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Plus she loked a hell of lot better than Kristen Dusn't

What???!!!! Am I the only one that saw that huge mole growing out of her eyebrow?

Also, you never actually see Doc Ock die. You just see him in the river underneath all that stuff and assume he's dead. This is a comic after all, where all villains can be brought back to life at any point. I mean we saw Norman Osborn dead and buried, yet they still managed to find a way to include him in the 2nd movie.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
What???!!!! Am I the only one that saw that huge mole growing out of her eyebrow?
No you're not the only one, I noticed too. I felt bad for her though because she seemed like a sad person. The one thing that keeps driving me crazy is when you first see her and whatever she's cooking ignites... none of her family reacted or anything. The door closed... leaves me wondering what happened. I guess it's people like that that manage to start apartment fires.. as seen in Spiderman 1 & 2 :eek:.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

Ok so she has a mole. I couldn't see it that well the camera in the theater isn't that good. But who cares. Mary Jane is suppose to be a bomb shell knock out red head like Nikki Cox. Not Kristen Durst looks like a girl next store. KD should be playing Gwen Stacy. Oh and don't get me started at how the just stuck Mary Jane in the story. Everything going on in the first movie... the leading girl should have been "Gwen Stacy" oh and she dies at the during the green goblin vs spiderman fight.

I think the girl across the hall would have been better, but I know the comic books and Mary Jane is were peter should be. But Vicious you are wrong expect for Norman being in his son's head. He is dead. Every villian dies. The Joker, Two face, The villians in Blades, and just about everyone else except Lex Luther.
I just started to notice this. It is kind of gettign boring how all of them die. When is a hero going to die for once?

Oh yeah morgorath, what is your pic from? I don't mean the Sanosuke one but the other one. I have been racking my brains out to figure it out but the only thing I could come up with was some guy from Psychic Force and that didn't even add up to me. Could you please tell me what ti is? ^_____^. sorry, I am a nosey one.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

That's Zelgadis from Slayers. He was in the Next, Try, and Premium series.
Oh I see. The mystery is solved! Well for me at least Rolleyes . Heh. I was going to go insane and loose what sanity that I had left. I am worried that even now, it is slowly slipping away.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
That's Zelgadis from Slayers. He was in the Next, Try, and Premium series.

He is also the first bad guy in the series, but we later find out he is a good guy after all.

Hey Batik where does your avatar come from...