Music
Well i say i dont cause i know what ime talking about !
what im about to say will offend rap fans so dont flame on about it !

Rap is so bad any one that can ryme gets signed till they get arrested or killed ! its pointless. all the songs are the same no talent ! its sad the generation today enjoys that shit ! im into stuff that takes practice and skill and instruments ! the voice and turn tables are not the only things out there ! alot of bands i listen to dont use the same instruments ! they change up and make there music more diverse ! i have and will always be in this biz and soon have an effect on it ! and do now but only small ! in the next few years you will see more talent rise from the underground and wash this shit today we hear on mtv !

i plan on making a diffrence in music diversity out there !

when rap artists use real instruments i will think about them diffrently ! i like a few acts like the Roots cause they use instruments !

Roadrunner has the problem with getting good talent then they go off after recording their shit seriously half the new bands i was looking forward too arent there any more ! and glassjaw were good now the little fucks went to WB ! sellouts ! Thornley is awesome , they are like the only new band i like that is still on the RR label !
lol

Bam Smack Boom !
again thornley ecard !
www.thornleyband.com/ecard
-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
Well i say i dont cause i know what ime talking about !
what im about to say will offend rap fans so dont flame on about it !

Rap is so bad any one that can ryme gets signed till they get arrested or killed ! its pointless. all the songs are the same no talent ! its sad the generation today enjoys that shit ! im into stuff that takes practice and skill and instruments ! the voice and turn tables are not the only things out there ! alot of bands i listen to dont use the same instruments ! they change up and make there music more diverse ! i have and will always be in this biz and soon have an effect on it ! and do now but only small ! in the next few years you will see more talent rise from the underground and wash this shit today we hear on mtv !
www.thornleyband.com/ecard
-LE

You hit the nail right on the head.
lol

well yeah !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
last exile: One thing you missed. Most of the current rap "talent" out there doesn't rhyme anymore. most of the artists ot there have no rhythm anymore. I think one of the best examples would be Ludicris (or however the hell he misspells 'ludicrous'). The guy can't hold a rhyme, or rap in time to save himself it seems. Many rappers nowadays are no tallen hacks, so they don't even need to rhyme, they probably don't even need to have to flow or have written a song anymore, just have the image to get signed. Which is why it's so disapointing, because you have a few acts that are pretty decent getting overshadowed by pop MTV/BET shit-rap
Quote:Originally posted by Mailorder
E-rotic (Dance)

hehe. The cheesiest dance music around.
Rap and hip Hop is becoming all hybridised and shit

Bring back the

2pac days
NWA days!
WUtang days (well back when they were grimey)!

kill the...

50cent
etc putrile crap
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
One day you people will learn that Rap is no different than any other genre currently being exploited by the national media. THE MAINSTREAM STUFF SUCKS. BUT THERE IS MORE TO THE GENRE THAN THE MAINSTREAM STUFF. THERE IS ALSO GOOD MUSIC IN THE GENRE. ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS ON THE RADIO PROBABLY SUCK. OTHER BANDS IN THE GENRE DO NOT SUCK.

YOU SUCK.

heh... that was a good one..
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
i promoted NWA !
they are ok i have some collectors samplers some where with like 12 never heard songs ! if i find them ill send you some when i trade with you rav96.

i find it sad that my MTV X was changed from that to a fucking mtv rap. they have MTV and MTV2 for that shit why take the only rock we had left to make it rap. i turn to the MTV jams and they have the same thing thats playing on mtv 2 ! seriously if you have MTV 2 you have jams so why the fuck play the same thing ! it doesnt make sence !

all i want is my damn MTV X back !
Fuck rap !

learn to love better music other then rap ! Someday you will wake up and realize how foolish you were ! i use to listen to criss cross now i look back and see how silly my music taste was ! you all should do the same !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile, you are a zionist.
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
Last Exile, you are a zionist.

what the hell is that supposed to mean, you douche?
Quote:learn to love better music other then rap ! Someday you will wake up and realize how foolish you were ! i use to listen to criss cross now i look back and see how silly my music taste was ! you all should do the same !

Well, "nazi" is a cliched insult, so is "uneducated." So, I go for the current affairs awareness card.
Wow, all this RAWR stuff around here. I don't like rap...well, not most of it. I absolutely love Outkast though. Don't know why, but I think they're great little hot pockets. I do agree that rappers today couldn't rap their way out of a paper bag, but hey they got signed, and have more money than I'll ever dream of, so I think it's best to leave them alone.
The monkey with the most
Outkast is hot with a capital AW.
dude fuck you !
if you dont like this post dont read it !

Zi·on·ism (z-nzm)
n.
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

im not jewish !
and i dont realy believe in a religion all that shit is weird !

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
OutKast are Awesome-O

tis all about "Wheels Of Steel" now thats a tune

got all their albums
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! I need to find this Music Video! Ka-Talliya 3 2,647 08-10-2006, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Ka-Talliya
  Where can i buy HK music CD's cheap ? puzzleguy 6 3,828 07-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Last Post: puzzleguy
  any good download site for jaapanese music ? puzzleguy 3 2,692 07-12-2006, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Blight
  music to my ears. JunkieJoe 3 2,548 06-29-2006, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Ranmafan
  Hisaishi music on napster psychooys 12 6,126 06-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Last Post: psychooys
  Music Question Ryo of Inferno 4 2,845 01-30-2006, 09:54 AM
Last Post: j2raymond
  The last music you bought. Blight 35 10,828 11-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Gemini
  cool music video Mantis421 4 2,202 08-30-2005, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Mantis421
  Music Video Question Mantis421 8 3,824 08-21-2005, 07:30 PM