Where can i buy HK music CD's cheap ?
Sorry to ask this one - Been searching the Net furiously with no luck , trying to buy Kotaro Oshio's discs that are only available in japan ( not our region anyway ) hoping to find a HK source here in the US or Canada thats region 0 ( plays anywhere ) a new disc named Panorama just came out and it wont be available here for a long time ( if its ever available ) Have done the typical download attempts with most places and nothing ever turns up-- thanks in advance for the help !
Is this what you're looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/KOTARO-OSHIO-Panoram...dZViewItem
puzzleguy Wrote:discs that are only available in japan ( not our region anyway ) hoping to find a HK source here in the US or Canada thats region 0 ( plays anywhere )

Not quite sure if im understanding what you're saying but you do know cd's don't have regions and you can play the discs from all over the world?
If you want a region 0 disc then I suppose you're talking about a DVD and not about a CD right? 'Cause CDs don't have regions and I have plenty of Japanese CDs and never had any problem playing them in a regular cd player. What you want is this isn't it: http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...004103266/
I think you're out of luck when it comes to a region 0 DVD but it's not hard to play other region DVDs in your region 1 DVD player, all you need is the appropriate software whether you're trying to play the dvd in a computer, console or dvd player. I can get you software for the computer if you want but for a console or a dvd player you'll likely have to spend some money.

If you were talking about CDs then you can find Kotaro Oshio's Panorama here: http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...004034889/ Of course, the one Marka suggested is much cheaper. :p And don't worry, CDs don't have regions so you can play a Japanese CD on your CD player (or even DVD player) without a problem.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Yes those are The japanese originals - pricey but yes the originals - does any us seller have HK copies of these -( which would be alot less )-thanks by the way for info on the dvd-- didnt know there was one , am thinking about that -- plus the price comes to about 35-dollars us to get the music cd , which is way to pricey -- there are also other asian guitarists Id like to look into, thanks !
puzzleguy Wrote:does any us seller have HK copies of these -( which would be alot less )-

Isn't the one Marka suggested cheap enough ($9.99)? If you're lucky it's an original, despite it's cheap price (I don't know how it's possible but it is). When I was in France I bought loads of Japanese cds for only 10? each and they were all original, some were even supposedly out of print special editions.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
thanks for the reply - its not that thats not cheap enough ( its an aucton ), theres other stuff that i want too, finding a HK site that sells music cds cheap is what i looking for ( non anime ) theres also some neat korean and other Asian musicians that are not available in the US , also i save by buying numerous cd,s - discounted prices and one shipping fee-- yes i am cheap !--