Cosplay people, fun or freaky and who is the coolest anime character to cosplay as?
P.A.R.T.Y
Big Grin Cool Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
That's what I'm talkin' about! Big Grin
Hot Damn, that was cool!

*shakes head at absoutly EVERYTHING she's just read* and no, i didn't know about the shoe thing. Did Shatre say it? And btw person, thanks for the hair tip! (Yes, I, Sakura Kamiya am the said friend, heh) I'm wearing my robin coat atm! Me lub that caot, ^_^. And (since you apparently hate the name Mina) Batik, you just confsued up Yami no Matsui and X, Tongue.

And who was the perverted friend? *cries loudly* why did I miss all this great stuff!?

As for the first cosplay question which has all-together-been-dropped, I'm wearing my robin coat atm, ^__^. Not in public!
"Everything is clearer now..................... life is just a dream you know, it's never ending................... I'm assending....."

You're gonna carry that weight.
*falls over due to a heart attack* You said the name again ;_____;. That is it. When I am old enough I will legally change my name to Charolette or something.

Indeed Shatre said it! Yay! You knew! What other perverted high heel shoe wearing (he might wear them) person is there? Shatre is the correct answer! Lol.

Oh yeah what is a "said friend"? I am so confused! Please help this confused person? Please Sakura_Kamiya? Wink
Hot Damn, that was cool!