Cosplay people, fun or freaky and who is the coolest anime character to cosplay as?
It is in fact (in my book) the MOST important HK shop in California. I wish there were one everywhere.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

damn theres nothing like that in the UK that ive foundSad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well, that is why everyone should be thankful for online shopping. ^___^. It is what makes the world go 'round!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

i do about 50% of my shopping online!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
That is cool. So do I. I am always buying stuff online. I have a feeling that if I don't get my summer job soon, I will not be able to buy all of the anime that I want to. Lol. That is the last thing I need to think about. Oh yeah, I got an odd request from someone today. They said that they wanted to rent the Trigun series from me and I am like "What the hell?" I had no idea why this person would come to me but it was weird. Even weirder than my friend asking me what type of shoes would go with his gradutaion dress (yes, I said he. If you want to know ask Sakura_Kamiya...she would know...I think). Anyway, the dude started stabbing me with a pen later because I would not answer him and then I proceeded to giving him a couple of bitch slaps accross the face . It was funny ^_____^. I hope he remembers that, because I sure as hell will! Heh.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

dude thats why work is an evil neccessity but so is getting a student lone

and bitch slappin bit was funny!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I already have my next order, or next order planned out, I'm just not sure if I want to order 17 disc now & 13 later, or get them all at once. I'll probably split them up into atleast 2 orders, & might even cut out some I planned to get., even though I could afford them after only 4 pay checks Big Grin(if I keep working 9 hour days, because no matter what I make I only bring home half, the other half goes into savings.).

And Batik, you said someone wanted to rent Trigun from you. I once considered a renting service, but I don't know anyone who'd rent my junk, they'd all preffer just to barrow it & return it in whatever shape they please & they NEVER return the damn little plastic slips that go around them!!!! That just fu*king p!sses me off!!! I mean when I loan you something that come apart into 5 pieces (normally 3 disc, the case, & the slip) why would I not care when you only return 4 pieces????? I think a lot of them are to stupid to know how to open them or put them back on, & just rip them off or throw them away.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I guess that would be no for the renting stuff. It is probably for the best. I don't want just anyone messing with my dvds anyway . And if I rented one out to him and he damaged it, I would bitch slap him( can't you tell that I like to slap people?) before I take the money. Then I could dangle him upsidedown in hopes of emptying the chump for ALL of his cash. I like those kind of business approaches but they will get me nowhere in the job market. Lol. I don't think I will give it up so easily because that is the way I like to do things Wink . If I changed my ways, I would not be me.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
If I changed my ways, I would not be me.

I'm feelin that
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
I'm feelin that

The vibe?
or Her? Is it sqishy?
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Lol. I wonder. Lol. Vibes. How funny they make people feel. Crap...I am getting the vibe that I have to get offline soon -______-.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
The vibe?
or Her? Is it sqishy?

errr is Batik a female?

i meant Vibes, so i guess its not squishyWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Let's play a game! 100 points to whoever can guess what gender I am! Lol. This is so wrong, but I would like to see what people think. Lol. You can use any source meaning you can ask someone. On your mark, get set...go! :p .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

If you aren't a girl, then you are a guy. If not any, then you are an "IT"!
So you prefer to remain the girl, or you might want to be an "IT"?
Correct, 100 points awarded to Japschin! I am indeed a girl! Some may not know it from my violent, abnoxious, and not too mention freaky behavior. Well done Japschin! And also congratulations to Batz Kage who knew that I was a girl, according to his last post here Wink. Well done everyone!

Oh, and rav96. I am glad that you asked. I almost forgot to mention it. Now all that I have to do is think of a new game. Heh. Any suggestions?
Hot Damn, that was cool!