Cosplay people, fun or freaky and who is the coolest anime character to cosplay as?
Yeah, right after I made a post some while back saying "I like this guy more & more as time goes by." I looked at your newest post & it said you were a girl & I was like "Oh sh!t I hope he, uh, I mean she doesn't get offended."
But, anyways, I you him, & you guys as reffereance to girls too, so anyways.

Had anyone have seen HunterXHunter you would have know what to do in that situation...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
No offense taken ^__^. I also use that as a reference. It is hard for people to tell whether I am a guy or a girl when I am in a chat room. Pretty soon they will say I am gay, and I will correct them with the most commonly used line "In order to be gay, I would have to be a guy, which I am not. This means that I am a girl." And their typical reaction would be ":eek: ..." Lol. My reaction would be to roll around on the floor laughing. I do not roll on the floor laughing as much but I still do get a kick out of peoples' reactions. I was kind of hoping that the stupid not to mention weird name Sakura_Kamiya kept repeating, would give me away and it didn't. I am so glad. It would have ended all of the fun Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

You mean MINA is a guy's name?
Stupid name... I dislike it so. I remember I saw a guy with that name. He was in some J-Rock band. He had purple hair ^_____^. I don't think it is a guy's name. Hey, what are you implying? Wink . Lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

well well... guess what im a...........

IT!!!

going through "gender issues" at the moWink

nah only joking its obvious im a guy, damn im not cool enuff to have people querying it like Batik, oh and i hope you were not offended by me not knowing, well hi there i believe its now squishyWink heheheheheBig Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I was not offended at all ^_^. Me...cool? I am so flattered! Yeah squishy. Lol. Oh, something funny and kinda freaky happend today. My friend brought his camera and he wanted to take a picture with me so he had one of my other friends take the picture for us. Naturally we got my photographer friend to take it for us and that is when the freaky stuff started. We were posing for the picture and then she (my photagrapher friend ) said that HE should sit on my lap and put his face in my chest.My other friend kind of grinned evily but then I slapped him out of it. He and I were scared and we made a face exactly like this ":eek: " which was natural right? And then she said that I should sit on his lap. We drew the line there and tackled the girl with the camera. While she was lying on the ground, we took a picture to remember pummeling the crazy perverted person. That is why it is always important to have a camera Wink. And always remember people gay friends are good if you are a girl. And if you are a guy...watch out, because my friend might come after you -______-. We are still currently having doubts about him.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Dude now thats a plot outta twin peaksBig Grin

putting a face in the chest of a "divine beauty" sounds AWESOM-O
Wink Big Grin Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
David lynch, now thats a bizare producer/writer. watch muholland drive, blue velvet, or lost highway(my favorite) and you will see what i mean
Quote:divne beauty

Heh. I wouldn't say devine, but beauty may be in there. You would have to ask someone about it though. I get compliments about the way I look but I try not to look good...it doesn't help though. I still have a stalker -______-. I have since had bodyguards to help me out. I am so happy to have guy friends ^___________^. They protect you and stuff. They keep you away from pervs and potential stalkers as well as the ones that are already there! Heh.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

The closest I've had to a stalker would be one of my friends who tries to find me where ever I go & tell everyone that she's my girlfriend, but that I don't claim her because she's black...Rolleyes :p

Now, I've been called a stalker before because a girl talked to me one day, & the next day she came back t talk to me, I told her a lot about herself (such as her life's goal, & even what her favorite drink was). She said I was stalker, & then I pointed out the fact that for nearly 20 weeks we had been in all but 1 class period together...Smile Big Grin Wink :p Cool
And as a side note, she's not stupid, nor blonde, she just doesn't pay attention to details...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I love cosplay.^^ I haven't actually gotten to go to a convo, but I occasioanally dress up for the heck of it! I think it's becoming very normal too. I recently saw a guy dressed up at my local mall as Subaru for Tokyo Babylon! ^^
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
No one dares stalks me just try and frame me for crapRolleyes :confused:

"Look at my sexy body" "im bigger than you , im higher in the food chain"Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
SilverMuraki...I love Descendants of Darkness (a.k.a. Yami no Matsuei)!!! I would love to see someone dressed up as Subaru.

I got stalked at the dance yesterday and then I almost started a food fight. I almost ruined my dress too but if it meant getting back at a stalker by throwing a shoe at him (while messing up your dress Rolleyes ) it is worth it ^___^. man, that party was great. We partied till 1:00 a.m.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

soon you'll be partying till 6am

esp when you hit Uni, damn afterparties after gigs are so AWESOM-0
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I have partied until 6:00 a.m. I have partied untill that time quite a few times but it has never been with a bunch of people from school. The bus ride to the party was awesome. We were standing and singing bad songs the whole way there. Good times. I swear, we broke every school rule that night. Including the bus rules that say don't stick your head out of the window and the ones about throwing stuff at cars passing by. We were really annoying and misbehaved but it was great! I think that I should throw a party. Lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!