Oh My CRAP!!
thats not that bad 140ish better than 240Wink

ive got the same prob the "meat" i got is on my belly, ass and thighs, its just that i train alot (well used to been lazy ltely) and cant be asked to worry about that until summer, a good way to boost your metab is gaining muscle. but the secret to a six pack, which i had until i started guzzeling beer like its water is being thin, theres no weigh in isolting fat loss only general excercise!

anyway good luck, your like me then coz most people dont see my fat coz i wear baggy jeans (gotta keep them skate or carpentiro style) and my pecs hide the belly and so does sucking it inWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
thats not that bad 140ish better than 240Wink

ive got the same prob the "meat" i got is on my belly, ass and thighs, its just that i train alot (well used to been lazy ltely) and cant be asked to worry about that until summer, a good way to boost your metab is gaining muscle. but the secret to a six pack, which i had until i started guzzeling beer like its water is being thin, theres no weigh in isolting fat loss only general excercise!

anyway good luck, your like me then coz most people dont see my fat coz i wear baggy jeans (gotta keep them skate or carpentiro style) and my pecs hide the belly and so does sucking it inWink

WAit! my message before was a typo, I really do weigh around 240, just wasn't paying attention when I explained:o :confused:

I'm used to weighing 180, but sadly enough I haven't seen those days since a su8mmer or two ago Sad Sad Sad , but being fat as some "ups" like people call me Fluffy.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I'm sorry!! I eat food all the time and I don't gain weight!! Forgive ME! I do run alot.....that might be it.......I mean I run from dogs!!
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
i hate peops with fast metabs, got loads of mates who eat three times as much as me and stay the same

GRRRRRRRR ah well Rolleyes

Batz dont worry about it if you gotta slow metab like me, boost it with gaining muscle and lowering the fat and carbs and increase you protien, its only protien which makes muscle, when you train properly best to eat at least 100-150g of it in a day
but ive not done that since easter and revision period and man do you notice the difference in muscle loss. i can give you some tips, best thing is to take it one step at a time

trust me i was super fat for an age till about 17, now its just in places and me being lazy (damn BEER), and the muscle will increase your appetite at first but youll be satiated with the high amount of protien
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
It's NOT my falt!!
my metabolism is so fast, i'm under weight and thats not very healthy either. i weigh 140 and i should be at 165.
Sorry, some how RAMEN can help!!
Quote:Originally posted by Miso-Soup
It's NOT my falt!!

i know , im not having a go at youWink

Big Grin SMILESBig Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Thankyou!!!!!!!Thankyou!!!Thankyou!!!!!! Your soooooo nice to the Miso!!