Poll: Berserk or Fruits Basket?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Berserk, ACTION!! MWAHAHAHA!!
72.73%
16 72.73%
Fruits Basket! So touching *tear*
27.27%
6 27.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which is Better?
Oops still saying other things... hmmm Lodoss Wars SUCKED MAJOR BALLS btw...My eyes hurt from watching it, sooo boring
Berserk animation was low simply because it was LOW BUDGET!

it used to come on in Japan back in 1997 at around 1-2am at night so only some people esp in Japan where they go to bed early most of the time!

its never gonna have a second season simply because insid Japan it never made a big impact!

simple as
Sad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M LEFT WITH A GIGANTIC CRAPBALL ENDING???!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M LEFT WITH A GIGANTIC CRAPBALL ENDING???!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much.
Guess I'll have to sell my Berserk Collection then......Sad I hate keeping anything incomplete.......

MY R1 COLLECTION
Get Fruits Basket then! Forget about Berserk!!! HehehehehehehehBig Grin
Berserk is still awesome even with that crappy ending. And I didn't really like the weird ending that Fruits Basket had either. I mean, at least they ended it, but it was still a crappy ending.
Yeah it's crappy but better than left with an open, incomplete one. Sad
dude you MUST get Berserk in the future though!

my friend likes the ending and says its just left to what you think happens next coz you see Guts walking off in the end with his newly aquired injury, so you are just left to assume he got outta that one by himself and caska is a gonner!!!

but then i told him to suck my balls coz that was stupid (better still his girlfriend coz she is da bombWink )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I'm not a dude.............................................................................

What what Caska's Gut's woman? Afterall, in the end, everyone only has themselves!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Ravy...get Berserk in the future? What you mean? I've already gotten the R1 set................

Man.......no 2nd season and wants me to keep guessing? BAH......Big Grin :p

MY ANIME COLLECTION
i know youre female you've said that before but i just refer to peops as dude (male or female) its just ME...

and my bad bout Berserk thing thought you didnt have considering you didnt know bout the ending
(but i guess you got COLLECTION SYNDROME- as youre to busy buying the next lot of DVDs to even sit down and watch what you own, i know the feeling Sad )
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96

(but i guess you got COLLECTION SYNDROME- as youre to busy buying the next lot of DVDs to even sit down and watch what you own, i know the feeling Sad )

Hahaha. You have to watch Otaku No Video. There's this one scene in there that cracks me up. They're in this room with hundreds of VHS tapes everywhere. The guy is talking about how he has his friends taping all these shows for him. so the interviewer asks him if he's seen them all. And the guy is like "No, but I have them". Hahaha.

I actually don't have much of a backlog. Maybe about a total of 50 episodes since I just got Nadia and Excel Saga from JJ. And also about 10 discs of Urusei Yatsura that I have yet to get to. But other than UY, all my R1's have been watched.
Dont even get me started on my Backlog

GRRRRRRR damn University always trying to eat my preciuos time!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96

Heh....ravy....I HAVE COLLECTION SYNDROME...but I've already watched 97% of the DVD collections I have.

The remaining are the ones which they havn't finished releasing. I don't watch anything that's not finished coz i don't like to watch uncompleted stuffs.

Hehehehe........I bought Berserk R1s coz I harbored the hope that the 2nd season with a proper ending will be out!! Guess I'm wrong :mad: :p

Backlog? Ehhhhh ehhhhh ehhhhhhhhh ehhhhhhhhhh i'm trying to think.........Angelic Layer, Pretear, Abenoshi, what da hell did I just buy??.....Oh and SUper Gals...they are not complete yet, so I don't want to watch them....

MY ANIME COLLECTION
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Oh and SUper Gals...they are not complete yet, so I don't want to watch them....

Go watch Super Gals now!!!! I've been watching them as they ome out and love the show.

I don't know how you do that. Buy DVD's and wait. What if the series sucks or is not to your liking. Then you're stuck with the entire series. Like with Please Teacher for example. I bought DVD 1 and thought it was OK. Bought the 2nd disc and realized I thought the show was crap and sold the 2 discs. But if I had done it your way, then I'd be stuck with 4 discs of a show that I didn't like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version of Samurai Deeper KYO is better? jarjar111 24 10,620 05-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: rarnom
  Love Hina again- which one is better? nicechris 6 3,079 10-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Blight
  Which anime is better Mantis421 23 8,355 08-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mantis421
  just for once DUB better than SUB gala 33 12,190 08-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Mantis421
  Extras? Or Better Video Quality? TheMarine 8 3,792 01-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Last Post: sanosuke
  What would be a better rip? Shinn Asuka 24 8,190 01-30-2003, 11:51 AM
Last Post: matthewmalay
  Complaining about HKDVD Subs? Or just want better subs... digitalAQUA 7 4,040 10-06-2002, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie
  Will A Better Version of Macross TV series be Released? OtakuMonster 1 2,270 07-22-2002, 02:02 PM
  Anime is like a women, it gets better with age..heh heh Steve_the_Talking_Pie 9 5,144 07-16-2002, 08:30 AM
  Which Tenchi Universe is better? +Pepsidude+ 1 1,731 07-03-2002, 07:06 PM