Poll: Berserk or Fruits Basket?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Berserk, ACTION!! MWAHAHAHA!!
72.73%
16 72.73%
Fruits Basket! So touching *tear*
27.27%
6 27.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which is Better?
Dohz..i hate Berserk's ending.....left me wanting to watch the second season, if there is going to be one soon.
Just when it gets to the exciting part, it ends..."what da....." Sad

I hate such endings as much as I hate watching anime halfway.
That's why for my R1s, I don't ever open the new dvds without having the complete set. I don't like watching halfway and then have to wait for the next dvd to be released. Unless, I've already gotten the import sets.

MY ANIME COLLECTION
There are very few animes I've seen with endings that made me happy. Even good endings I'm sad at the end just because it does end. Sad
^.^
i thought berserks ending was mad as fuck and it moved the show up a notch for me, but i must say that i hated the way it left everything unfinished and the entire series was merely the first chapter of many. btw we shouldnt go into detail about the ending as we may spoil it for our friend who is thinking of purchasing it, we dont want to cheat JJ out of a sale either Big Grin
see you space cowboy...
Hehe.....JJ's gonna kill us if our friend here gets discouraged?

Hush hush...shhhhhhhhhhhh *zip up my mouth regarding Berserk*

BUT I still hate the ending :p Big Grin
Hey, I bought Evangelion knowing what I was in for, I'll still buy from here, because it's cheap and people are my friends! Big Grin
^.^
we're not your friends, as we speak we're secretly planning your almightly downfall, muwhahahahaaa!
see you space cowboy...
>.>
<.<
Who told you to plot against me......Was it the Gazelles.
^.^
It's in our blood?????!!!!! :p Big Grin
no shit sherlock!
see you space cowboy...
So..You were born to stalk me? :confused:
^.^
no idea....:o Wink
Ive been talking this whole time to become a semi baka. Big Grin But i knew you were born to stalk me....I HAVE FRIENDS
^.^
Yeah I guess that would be a tough choice *late* I have yet to see all of Berserk but luckily it's on its merry way to my house!
I would go with Fruits Basket (I enjoyed it more) but looking at the list you compiled in the other thread, your already getting a somewhat lighthearted anime (Mahoromatic) so I would ge Berserk just to balance the watching experience out. Unless you already ordered. Then my opinion means nothing.
Quote:Originally posted by Legato
Ive been talking this whole time to become a semi baka. Big Grin But i knew you were born to stalk me....I HAVE FRIENDS

Heh..........congrats!!! You are semi now........Big Grin :p BUT you'll have to get past OTAKU....that's what I'm trying to do now Tongue ahhahahaahahhahahaha Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version of Samurai Deeper KYO is better? jarjar111 24 10,618 05-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: rarnom
  Love Hina again- which one is better? nicechris 6 3,079 10-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Blight
  Which anime is better Mantis421 23 8,355 08-19-2004, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mantis421
  just for once DUB better than SUB gala 33 12,190 08-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Mantis421
  Extras? Or Better Video Quality? TheMarine 8 3,792 01-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Last Post: sanosuke
  What would be a better rip? Shinn Asuka 24 8,190 01-30-2003, 11:51 AM
Last Post: matthewmalay
  Complaining about HKDVD Subs? Or just want better subs... digitalAQUA 7 4,040 10-06-2002, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie
  Will A Better Version of Macross TV series be Released? OtakuMonster 1 2,269 07-22-2002, 02:02 PM
  Anime is like a women, it gets better with age..heh heh Steve_the_Talking_Pie 9 5,143 07-16-2002, 08:30 AM
  Which Tenchi Universe is better? +Pepsidude+ 1 1,731 07-03-2002, 07:06 PM