Which version of Samurai Deeper KYO is better?
Hey, for $18, it couldn't hurt (as long as you know what you are getting). According to Cidian, the content must be OK. That means they did a decent jog on encoding. So most likely the discs are identical to FX quality.
I think I have to snoop around and ask people which have the MAC version of this show. Does anybody know if this is a MAC orginal or a FX rip?
hbk101
why are you so mad about this seller ?
did he cheat you :p
i cant say he honest or liar until i get my items Rolleyes
i'd rather try to buy from this sellers to buy mac crappy dvd5
Smile
q8_devil Wrote:hbk101
why are you so mad about this seller ?
did he cheat you :p
i cant say he honest or liar until i get my items Rolleyes
i'd rather try to buy from this sellers to buy mac crappy dvd5
Smile
You people exasperate me. I am providing information so that no one on this forum get tricked. I am not sure if you can call them liars for showing pictures of FX cover. After all, they never states they are FX sets.

I don't have to wait until you receive your items. The seller sells fake FX. You'll receive a fake FX (unless they have real and fake ones, which is not likely). The box will smell like paint thinnner. The discs may be DVD5 or DVD9. After you receive them, you will wish you would have ordered MAC instead. There. How do I know? Because some people showed them to me.
maybe this seller is making the box and copy the dvd's from fx versions !?
i hope my items not dvd5 >_<
thank for advise that well help me in buying from ebay !
hbk101 Wrote:You people exasperate me. I am providing information so that no one on this forum get tricked. I am not sure if you can call them liars for showing pictures of FX cover. After all, they never states they are FX sets.

I don't have to wait until you receive your items. The seller sells fake FX. You'll receive a fake FX (unless they have real and fake ones, which is not likely). The box will smell like paint thinnner. The discs may be DVD5 or DVD9. After you receive them, you will wish you would have ordered MAC instead. There. How do I know? Because some people showed them to me.
Who showed you the sets?

You actually saw them and held them in your hand?

Also, how many of the feedback comments mentioned a paint thinner smell? I mean, if he isn't selling real FX then I would think that someone would have commented on it in the feedback section of ebay.

I am not trying to back up this seller and I agree that it looks very suspicious, but I am not convinced yet. There is that carrot of possibility that there is some dude who is just selling tons of FX sets for super cheap.

Now, if you ACTUALLY have seen the sets in person and held them, smelled them, carressed them, etc... Then I'll believe you and be on my way.
You are welcome to disregard everything I said. Better yet, try out for yourself.
Hey, it's only $12 for 2 disc set.

If you read feedback more carefully, a number of people did mention about smell. And here's a food for thought. Unfortunately, feedback system is flowed. Most people on ebay are too nice to leave negative feedback for fear of getting negative feedback themselves.
hbk101 Wrote:You are welcome to disregard everything I said. Better yet, try out for yourself.

If you read feedback more carefully, a number of people did mention about smell. And here's a food for thought. Unfortunately, feedback system is flowed. Most people on ebay are too nice to leave negative feedback for fear of getting negative feedback themselves.
I indeed am welcome to disregard any opinion that is based merely on observations and not on actual physical evidence.

Either way, you make good points and there is no way I am going to be a guinea pig for this one, but maybe someone has ordered who can verify what is actually there.

I did email the seller an inquiry, but I haven't heard back yet.
hbk101 Wrote:You are welcome to disregard everything I said. Better yet, try out for yourself.

I as a seller of hk sets myself have encountered the sets too. About 1 year ago, i received an email from a vendor with FX product and the price was too good to pass up. I order about 40 sets and when i recieved them, they looked like FX but something was really odd, the had a like..oil on them. Inside the cases, it was oily, no joke. The disks were pale on the top and not as vibrant as a MI, or FX disk (or even mac at that). But they carried all the logs and such such.

STAY AWAY from these sets. They are complete shit, and they arent worth the effort. If you cant get a FX set for something at the moment, find the MI equivent, since the MI dubs are for the most part copies of the FX sets (on dvd9, not 5), and they are just as good. FX stuff is still out there.

For a moment i thought the pictured one was the MI set, but then saw that FX product code because they both used the same box face (a not so rare occurrance between the companies), but that is deffinately not a real FX set.

Trust everyone here that says not to buy it we know what we are talking about.

Brian
thanks for your info. I'll stay away as advised.