Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Which is Better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Which is better in all of your holy opinions: Berserk or Fruits Basket?
I know they're very different but my $$$ is limited. I really need to know!
I can't really make a choice between those two stories.
They are both so different that it really depends on my mood which of the two I'd watch.

Of course, I have watched Berserk five times all the way through and Fruits Basket only once so far. I guess I usually prefer the gritty action of Berserk more often.
I have to go with Berserk on this one, because of the sheer amount of times I've watched through it. It is classic.
buy any! then but the next one later!

But bi recommends BERSERK!
Get Berserk. It's the greatest anime ever. It's also the only anime I have watched more than 50 times.
Quote:more than 50 times

holy sweet christ.
i second that...

bet you've written some fanscripts aswellWink
Both are great series, I say flip a coin to decide.
A coin!! ARRRGHH!!! All this time I've been tearing up little pieces of paper and drawing names outta a hat!!! CRAP!!!

All you say Berserk, but on all the review sites Fruits Basket BARELY beats out Berserk. *confused*:confused:
They are different genres, one's bloody action, the other's cute, funny and fun.
Up to you what you want. Personally, I prefer Fruits Basket. I'm a 'sucker' for good graphic (modern/new) animation, Berserk sort of did not live up to my expectations on the graphics.

Heh..i have a thing for cute and funny characters with big eyes...so Fruits Basket get my vote

MY ANIME COLLECTION
What is your opinion on Ai Yori Aoshi and KareKano? I also like shoujo, but shounen is great too...
I like Ai better. Why? It has a better ending that KareKano.

Kare has no proper ending, well, maybe coz the manga is still ongoing. But then, I had expected it to close shop at proper places. Well, guess not. *shrug*

MY ANIME COLLECTION
*shudder* I hate open endings!! (cough evangelion cough)
berserk isnt just about the blood and action it also has great loveable characters and an epic story that rivals lord of the rings!
But I hear the Berserk ending is very sad or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5